Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Looking for a local place to buy reloading supplies.

Well I just moved back to the area after living in florida. I was lucky enough to have a local reloader who loaded for all the local police departments and ranges give me killer deals on all the supplies he used. I got berrys bullets without the lead surcharge and no shipping. All the reloading shops I found in the yellow pages around here is super expensive compared to what I was paying. Around $7 more per 1k primers and dont even get me started on some of the locals bullet prices. So what shops are you guys buying supplies from?

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Looking for a local place to buy reloading supplies.

TNT reloading in Stockertown has a pretty good selection and prices too........considerably cheaper than Cabelas. Powders for 14.50 a lb., primers for 27.50 per K.......and picking them up means you can avoid the normal $20 hazmat charges tacked on to UPS shipments. Carries a line of plated bullets ( Frontier ), much like Berry's, and a hardcast line that looks very much like Laser-cast. Check out the website at tntreloading.com.
    Tony is a genuinely nice guy. Store hours are 6-9pm most evenings, but they are out at gun shows on weekends on a regular basis.... give him a call and you can check availability and arrange pick-up.

Lock Stock and Barrel, lockstock.com , has some very good prices on Hornady bullets, perhaps because they are located so close to their plant. 38 cal. lead bullets are about .08 @ when purchased by the thousand, shipping included, and it seems that they try to minimize shipping costs by using flat rate Priority Mail boxes.

Hope this helps......
    ~~~~<'{{><

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Looking for a local place to buy reloading supplies.

I will have to check them out. I forget which place I had called while still living in florida, but they wanted $28 for 1k cci 500 small pistol primers. I was only paying $21/1k. That extra $7 adds up quick. Does anyone in the valley ever pitch in for large orders on powder through powdervalley or anything like that?