Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Erie County)

Default Re: NJ Legislators are proposing a whole host of gun control laws

It won't be too many years before PA will have an AWB, registration, and mag capacity limits due to the changing state demographics and failure of republitards to show up and vote because of their "purity" tests.

By that time I'll be in a diaper drooling on myself and won't know the difference.

All the internet bad-asses will line up and turn them in, and then go buy preparation H to sooth their aching butt-holes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPeanut View Post
    It won't be too many years before PA will have an AWB, registration, and mag capacity limits due to the changing state demographics and failure of republitards to show up and vote because of their "purity" tests.

By that time I'll be in a diaper drooling on myself and won't know the difference.

All the internet bad-asses will line up and turn them in, and then go buy preparation H to sooth their aching butt-holes.
    This is not just a changing of demographics it's a complete changing of values and principles ands it's happening in every state across the country. The lines were drawn a long time ago by the progressives and they haven't backed down one bit unfortunately I cannot say the same for gun owners. It Seems these days It's more important to argue about who's caliber or rifle design is superior or the best color to dress up an AR15 in.

(Chester County)

I'd expect most current PA gun owners to roll over too. We do not have what it takes to maintain freedom. I guess at least one or two of us will go down fighting and the rest will call us idiots and losers.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Angry Re: NJ Legislators are proposing a whole host of gun control laws

If Hillary gets elected and appoints Obama to the Supreme Court like she said she would , , ,

well , I don't even want to think about it!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Quote Originally Posted by capt14k View Post
    Any one that thinks Christie isn't anti gun just needs to look back at his days running for State Assembly on a platform of gun control. It was Christie's idea to ban the BMG 50 until he vetoed the same law he proposed when he started his Presidential Campaign. Make no mistake Christie is a Big Fat RINO.
    He did veto the Democrat gun control/prohibition laws. I believe his then looming run for the Presidential nomination had a lot to do with his veto decisions. He is a RINO and what is disturbing to me is that even with his vetoes he never expressed an understanding of, or commitment to, Second Amendment principles. His vetoes were about the laws being impractical, unworkable or ineffective. All of that was true but he never explained a veto by expressing an objection to the anti-gun bills on fundamental Constitutional grounds. Much as I liked the result, I still cannot trust him on Second Amendment issues.

You are joking about Hillary actually saying that, aren't you?

(Bucks County)

I seem to recall stats showing that a majority of NJ (and NY) wanting more restrictive gun laws. It was by maybe a 40-60 differential, but there nevertheless.

It's a matter of heavily impacted persons per sq mile urban dwellers affected by failed democrat politics and courts and lifestyles outnumbering the rest of the less populous portions of the state. Penna is going this way too.

The battlefield is uneven. Government can arrest and incarcerate a now-illegal gun possessor, destroying a family's stability and affecting the family generations to come. The now-felonious gun possessor is a lone "madman" attempting to unseat government...something that has become a no-no resulting in death.

Of course Pennsylvanians will capitulate. It's inevitable because we have "waited for proper timing", politically, strategically, to unseat the fuckers, and it is already too late. We are on the cusp of just hoping the wrong ones don't win. That is hardly the form of control provided by the framers; the preservation of which millions have fought, died, and remain maimed for.

It all began with the Progressives convincing us we had to let George do it. George being the "experts", the law, the courts, the police, anyone else posed as more qualified. Hell, we long ago allowed small entities to tell us what we could and could not do with our properties via zoning laws.

BTW... SCALIA just died. PERFECT!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123