Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Lancer MAG Group Buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Do you have a sense of timeline for when you're going to make the group buy?
    Not sure what you mean.....End the group buy? Start it?

The Buy is in progress....will run for at least a couple more weeks. If I didn't answer your question hit me up again....

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post

The Buy is in progress....will run for at least a couple more weeks. If I didn't answer your question hit me up again....
    Contact info?

(Allegheny County)

If you just look at this thread, I don't think there has been anything posted to indicate that the buy is currently "live".

There are no instructions for how to go about purchasing as far as I can recall.

Is one required to sign up for a Mewe account and participate in that manner?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Contact info?
    Contact info will be disclosed once the buy is complete....Payment and shipping info will be submitted to Lancer.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    If you just look at this thread, I don't think there has been anything posted to indicate that the buy is currently "live".

There are no instructions for how to go about purchasing as far as I can recall.

Is one required to sign up for a Mewe account and participate in that manner?

I should have indicated the buy was live, but in all the commotion about switching the buy over from the PMAG buy, it got lost in translation......

I will be running all future buys from MEWE just because it gives me one central site to work from. I would prefer to use that site, but for this buy, we can use PAFOA for all intent and purpose.

Signing up for a MEWE account will also allow everyone to be pre registered for all future group buys.

Running these buys is a lot of work, especially when they span 5 plus forums......

(Allegheny County)

I should have indicated the buy was live, but in all the commotion about switching the buy over from the PMAG buy, it got lost in translation......

I will be running all future buys from MEWE just because it gives me one central site to work from. I would prefer to use that site, but for this buy, we can use PAFOA for all intent and purpose.

Signing up for a MEWE account will also allow everyone to be pre registered for all future group buys.

Running these buys is a lot of work, especially when they span 5 plus forums......
    For those of us that don't have or want a mewe account can you post the contact info here?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    For those of us that don't have or want a mewe account can you post the contact info here?
    I will post the contact info once the buy has been concluded. The contact info is generally not released until I have had a chance to submit the GB members info to the vendor. This keeps guys who were not part of the buy from jumping in line. I also want to make sure all questions come to me and not them. It is one of the conditions the vendor has.

(Allegheny County)

I will post the contact info once the buy has been concluded. The contact info is generally not released until I have had a chance to submit the GB members info to the vendor. This keeps guys who were not part of the buy from jumping in line. I also want to make sure all questions come to me and not them. It is one of the conditions the vendor has.
    I know YOU know what you're talking about, But on my end, it's confusing. Contact info? What does that even mean? Whose contact info and who needs it from who and what does that mean by "once the buy has concluded? Wouldn't someone need some "contact info" BEFORE it ends? I'm just not fully understanding any of this.

I'm probably not the only one a little confused judging by the other questions that have been posted, so I'll ask...

Can you maybe spell it all out in step-by-step instructions, how to go about the purchase?
    (then perhaps copy/paste that in the OP as well)

Thanks!

(Bucks County)

First of all, thank you, RenoV8, for the work you're doing in making the group buy happen. I can only imagine the level of work and headaches involved. Carefully re-reading all these posts and reaching out via PM, here's what I think is happening. Please confirm/correct me where I'm wrong, RenoV8.

1. At some point in the future, RenoV8 will transmit a count and list of PAFOA buyers with counts to Lancer. (Not sure when, which was my original question)
    2. At that point, RenoV8 will provide us with details on who we contact at Lancer with our payment info and shipping address.
    3. Lancer then takes our $ and sends our product.

If I'm misunderstanding, RenoV8, please straighten me out. I'm wrong a lot.

(Allegheny County)

^^^^^ that sounds about right..
    + with people wanting a choice of Black & Smoke.. You need to keep it open until both reach the 250 mark before closing it.. or it will be only one color and that most likely will be black ..

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast