Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Lancer MAG Group Buy. BUY IS CLOSED 3/15/16

Still in, I'll keep an eye out for the email.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by BionicMan View Post
    Still in, I'll keep an eye out for the email.
    Same here...also interested in helping buy up any extra leftovers from drop outs

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Back to Business....

Not sure where many of you stand with regards to the mag buy....if you are in, great. If you are out, no problem.

I have been a bit busy with some family matters which have for the most part come under control. Not sure how many of you have had to deal with alcohol and the damaging affects brought on by the destructive behavior one creates when drinking becomes the sole reason for living. Adding to the chaos was the legal and financial impact this behavior forced me and my siblings to take in order to regain some semblance of normalcy. For anyone dealing with alcoholism and its effects, please read up on this syndrome, which will change your understanding of what happens to your brain on alcohol....

http://alcoholrehab.com/alcoholism/alcoholic-wet-brain/

Once again, I will be sending out an email to everyone who indicated they were interested in the buy. If you have decided you want out, please reply with a "not interested" email. I will remove you from the list.

On the other hand, If you are still in, let me know asap. I will keep your info and get you processed once payment has been received and cleared. At this time, I can not add any additional mags to orders. I have a lot of interest from others not in the original buy looking to pick up some mags.

I will ship the original GB orders before I ship anyone else.

All information will be contained within the email I send to you....any questions, please address in the email.

I appreciate the tremendous amout of patience many of you have demonstrated....more so than you will ever understand.

Thanks,

Renov8
    Will the people who have been waiting all this time be given the opportunity to pick up extra leftover mags from drop outs, before people outside of the original GB? I noticed few people dropped out leaving a lot of extra mags.

What is sop in regard to who is given priority on extras in this kind of situation? Thanks and hope all is well. I look forward to your email with instructions.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by AJRB View Post
    Will the people who have been waiting all this time be given the opportunity to pick up extra leftover mags from drop outs, before people outside of the original GB?
    Still in, still waiting on an email and still waiting on those pics!

Seconding AJRB's question.

Still in. Interested in extras too if possible.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by splink View Post
    Still in, still waiting on an email and still waiting on those pics!

Seconding AJRB's question.
    You get an email yet? I have not.

GB was closed almost 7 months ago now. It has been over a week since "things came under control" and emails still not received.

With respect and sensitivity to the op's family situation, it is time to wrap this up. I and many others have shown a lot patience and I'm beginning to feel that my patience and commitment to my word is being taken advantage of.

At what point point do we all accept this is a lost cause? I'm extremely disappointed and am asking if we can complete this GB once and for all?

I'm still in for my order to keep my word against my better judgment. how long will it take to ship these out once payment is receive? Another 7 months?
    This is still apparently extremely low on the priority totem pole which is fine, I agree family comes first. Let's have that out in the open, not waiting on some emails that are never coming.

I don't think he sent an email to anyone as I have not received anything. This is why I declined on the Serbu GB because of poor communication.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by AJRB View Post
    You get an email yet? I have not.

GB was closed almost 7 months ago now. It has been over a week since "things came under control" and emails still not received.

With respect and sensitivity to the op's family situation, it is time to wrap this up. I and many others have shown a lot patience and I'm beginning to feel that my patience and commitment to my word is being taken advantage of.

At what point point do we all accept this is a lost cause? I'm extremely disappointed and am asking if we can complete this GB once and for all?

I'm still in for my order to keep my word against my better judgment. how long will it take to ship these out once payment is receive? Another 7 months?
    This is still apparently extremely low on the priority totem pole which is fine, I agree family comes first. Let's have that out in the open, not waiting on some emails that are never coming.
    No email here yet either.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by splink View Post
    No email here yet either.
    Ditto. Based on how this has gone, I'm only still in if it's cash and carry or he accepts PayPal. I can't have a personal check hanging out in limbo for 6-12 months.

(Chester County)

Situation came under control over 2weeks ago and no one has received an email. Im still waiting for the pictures you said would be posted months ago. Do you have the mags?

My offer to help pack and ship still stands.

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast