Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MD 2a Refugee

(York County)

Default Re: MD 2a Refugee

Thank ya'll for warm welcome. Can't wait for local shoots and meetups. Glad to see some other Marylanders escape. Let's not vote to turn it into where we fled Thanks everyone! I've actually never felt sketchy at all about anyone or anything in Hanover. I live in the "rough" part near the library and it doesn't feel sketchy at all. Plenty of gadsden and rebel flag sightings and def blue collar folks. Harrisburg, York City, Lancaster city and Lebanon on the other hand.....

(York County)

I moved to Loganville in October from MD. I still work in MD and have to drive through Balt. city sometimes. I have yet to find anywhere in York that is even close to being as scary as the West side of Baltimore. I am surprised at the number of shootings I hear about on the news here. At least you can protect yourself here.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by RRHemi View Post
    I moved to Loganville in October from MD. I still work in MD and have to drive through Balt. city sometimes. I have yet to find anywhere in York that is even close to being as scary as the West side of Baltimore. I am surprised at the number of shootings I hear about on the news here. At least you can protect yourself here.
    Welcome to where the grass really is greener!!!!

Yeah even the places I mentioned are Disneyworld compared to where I used to live in the city. I'm pretty sure I almost got motorcycle-jacked in Edmonson Village driving to Catonsville along route 40 one time and HATED going to BCCC on Liberty Heights. If you're feeling brave, drive up through Monument street in East Balto and the "neighborhoods" north of there. There's no fixing West/East Balto or Cherry Hill.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Buell443 View Post
    Welcome to where the grass really is greener!!!!

Yeah even the places I mentioned are Disneyworld compared to where I used to live in the city. I'm pretty sure I almost got motorcycle-jacked in Edmonson Village driving to Catonsville along route 40 one time and HATED going to BCCC on Liberty Heights. If you're feeling brave, drive up through Monument street in East Balto and the "neighborhoods" north of there. There's no fixing West/East Balto or Cherry Hill.

I used to ride my motorcycle to U of Balt. Road got detoured one night, I thought for sure I was done. On campus, a group of like 5 or 6 would walk up and surround someone and demand their stuff. Scary damn place! I love it here

(Wayne County)

Welcome to the free side of the Delaware River!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12