Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: where to buy beer

Quote Originally Posted by mark40 View Post
    Right about now you're probably the most envied guy on the board
    The contract actually says" in lue of beer on lunch and break the company will give a case a month" or something like that.

Beer on lunch and break was before my time there.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    The contract actually says" in lue of beer on lunch and break the company will give a case a month" or something like that.

Beer on lunch and break was before my time there.
    Proper beer usage...who said unions are bad??

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    Proper beer usage...who said unions are bad??
    From what I am told there was a keg tapped in the shop I work out of all the time.

(Bucks County)

Working at a brewery i get opportunities to buy beer cheap at the end of the season. Like right know Oktoberfest and pumpkin ale is offered. Then there is the free case we are given every month.
    That's a nice fringe benefit. Octoberfest is one of my faves, wish I could get it year round.

Do do yourself a favor and try this, it's my new favorite thing and 100 times better than it sounds. Trust me, it works.

Take a frozen pint glass and wet the edge of the brim with water, dip it in straight cinnamon (no sugar) then pour in a bottle of Octoberfest and make sure it has a head on it.

You're welcome.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    That's a nice fringe benefit. Octoberfest is one of my faves, wish I could get it year round.

Do do yourself a favor and try this, it's my new favorite thing and 100 times better than it sounds. Trust me, it works.

Take a frozen pint glass and wet the edge of the brim with water, dip it in straight cinnamon (no sugar) then pour in a bottle of Octoberfest and make sure it has a head on it.

You're welcome.

Might try this.

(Carbon County)

If you are looking for more than Bud or Miller, I have a coworker that says this is a good place in Milford. It's in where the Key Food supermarket is.
    http://www.craftbeerstoremilford.com/

If you are ever near the Lehigh Valley, then a trip in to Shangy's in Emmaus is beer nirvana. It's only a few minutes off of Rt. 78. I have organized group buys there a bunch of times where several of us show up with $100, and pick out a bunch of cases to split up. Always a few Bell's products, and some Belgiums. It's a great way to get some of the best beer in the world, and the per bottle price is usually $2.50 or so. I will be there in line Friday waiting for them to open, for Hopslam. Single digit temps some years, and several inches of snow last year have not kept me away from this release day.
    https://www.facebook.com/shangysthebeerauthority/

I also should give a shout out to Highland Beverage in Jim Thorpe, as Tom has greatly expanded the selection of some tasty craft brews.

(Lackawanna County)

Depends on what you are looking for. You can go to ray and Charles for six and twelve packs. The ice cold beer here in Milford has craft beer too. Otherwise it's pike county beverage out by us

Working at a brewery i get opportunities to buy beer cheap at the end of the season. Like right know Oktoberfest and pumpkin ale is offered. Then there is the free case we are given every month.
    The only way to top this would be if you get free .22 ammo from CCI each month.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    Depends on what you are looking for. You can go to ray and Charles for six and twelve packs. The ice cold beer here in Milford has craft beer too. Otherwise it's pike county beverage out by us
    Thanks man. The 12 packs at pike county beverages were high (or they seemed high) but the 30 packs were cheap. I just drink busch light or coors light so no need for any fancy craft beers

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mark40 View Post
    Right about now you're probably the most envied guy on the board
    You ever drink a Stegmaier? You may not be so envious ha ha! Just a guess at brewery and no harm intended, I used to love the stuff. Cheap cheap cheap!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast