Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: cankles makes it clear she'll shred the 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by ATBackpackin View Post
    Sorry, but much like the current douchebag in charge, I can only listen to her for about 30 seconds top before my breakfast hits the back of my throat.
    I can't listen to either Obama or Hillary at all. It is a generic stream of lies, one in a stupid, phony cadence, the other in a shrill, hippie like protester voice. I can actually listen to Sanders. He at least tells you what he is. A bloody, effing, Communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    I can't listen to either Obama or Hillary at all. It is a generic stream of lies, one in a stupid, phony cadence, the other in a shrill, hippie like protester voice.
    What ones which?
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Lancaster County)

We had better start doing something about the people she's trying to cater to (convert them to our side or get them kicked out of society the same way they're trying to ostracize us) and the fact that she doesn't fear us more than them.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    The Dems are talking tough on guns like the GOPers are talking nice on guns.

It's an election year. Hillary can't do any more than Obama wants to do.

If she gets a Democratic Controlled Congress they'll get around to some nonsense. They can then make it work. Congress outlawed dope in 1937, but in 2016 school kids can buy it.

Ain't heard too much about New York's SAFE act or Connecticut's ugly gun ban. Like the Police are going "house to house" stealing them.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    The Dems are talking tough on guns like the GOPers are talking nice on guns.

It's an election year. Hillary can't do any more than Obama wants to do.

If she gets a Democratic Controlled Congress they'll get around to some nonsense. They can then make it work. Congress outlawed dope in 1937, but in 2016 school kids can buy it.

Ain't heard too much about New York's SAFE act or Connecticut's ugly gun ban. Like the Police are going "house to house" stealing them.
    So you're totally cool with a couple dozen rattlesnakes hanging out under your back deck and/or front porch just because they haven't bitten you today?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Delaware County)

The skank Hillary comes right out with her anti gun rant and if she gets into the white house, it will be the doing of a large number of firearm owners voting her into office. Between 80 and 90 million gun owners in this country according to the stated numbers, tell me how Hildey gets in if even 50 million of such owners show up to vote against her. In past elections, I have heard political "experts" claim that that gun owners actually control only 10 million votes nationwide in presidential elections. If true, how pathetic. If false, how did Obama get in?

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    So you're totally cool with a couple dozen rattlesnakes hanging out under your back deck and/or front porch just because they haven't bitten you today?
    Depends on how many rats are about. After they wipe out the rats, they are history. Rattle snake is just as good as chicken. 8)
    USNRET '61-'81

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Isn't in my control who gets elected President. So how I feel about it doesn't matter except to me.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    In past elections, I have heard political "experts" claim that that gun owners actually control only 10 million votes nationwide in presidential elections. If true, how pathetic. If false, how did Obama get in?
    In 2008 Obama ran as "I'm not Bush". John McCain sponsored bills to "close the gun show loophole" and supported a ban on ugly guns. So what choice did gun owners have in 2008?

In 2012 Romney ran as "I'm not as bad as Obama". Romney banned ugly guns in Massachusetts. He also wrote Romneycare, which became Obamacare. So what choice did gun owners have in 2012?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    In 2008 Obama ran as "I'm not Bush". John McCain sponsored bills to "close the gun show loophole" and supported a ban on ugly guns. So what choice did gun owners have in 2008?

In 2012 Romney ran as "I'm not as bad as Obama". Romney banned ugly guns in Massachusetts. He also wrote Romneycare, which became Obamacare. So what choice did gun owners have in 2012?
    You are right, but to answer your question regarding a real choice for gun owners, we had the choice to get more involved in the republican primary to insure a pro gun candidate. Again, considering our large numbers, there is no reason to land up with 2 anti gun choices. Anti gun crowd works hard to insure an all anti gun list of democratic presidential hopefuls, apparently we are not as diligent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12