Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default P99 with extra 357 SIG barrel, CZ75 and Makarov conversion kits (.22)

I did some safe-cleaning the other day and found my Mak frame/22 conversion kit pistol and a conversion kit for a CZ75. I also pulled out my Walther P99 with extra barrel.

First is a pristine P99, .40 black frame, Interarms import with 3 factory mags and a fitted 357 SIG Bar-Sto barrel. Low round count on both.

$560 plus 30 shipping my ffl to yours.

Package only unless I have buyers for the pistol and barrel. E-mail for prices of separate parts.

Post here and E-mail me: redvette at comcast.net (you know what to do)

I also have a CZ Kadet Kit (.22 conversion) w/mag in very good condition with two mags. Approximately 200 rounds. I used this with the CZ75BD that I sold about 6 months ago and it has langushed in the safe. (actually I forgot about it til I recently was rearranging). I never had any problems with this whatsoever.
    As you are aware, the kits are usually scarce but the mags are nearly impossible to find.

Buy both and save shipping as well as a couple bucks off the second mag.

$ 220 + $5 shipping by USPS Priority Mail for Kit and two mags.

The last is a .22 Conversion Kit imounted on a Bulgie frame. The Kit is unfired, although it has some flaking of the finish that I touched up [edit-- no touch-up, I was mistaken]. The frame is a perfect Bulgie mak frame sans the 9X18 slide, spring, barrel and mag. One .22 mag is included along with a Pierce grip.

The frame is a strike out serial number and I sold the barrel some time ago. I picked it because it is in excellent condition and has a good trigger.

I would like to sell these as a set and will consider offers to purchase as a set first. $245 + 20 shipping my ffl to yours.

I'll consider separating them if there is no interest.

Post here to indicate interest, but please also e-mail me for discussion and/or offers. I am in Hershey and would be happy to do a f2f at a mutually convenient ffl.
    Last edited by cigarman; February 17th, 2007 at 02:43 PM.
    In Theory there is no difference between theory and practice,

In Practice, there is.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: P99 with extra 357 SIG barrel, CZ75 and Makarov conversion kits (.22)

Joe Poluka,

PM sent, please e-mail me. redvette at comcast.net (no spaces, replace at with @)
    In Theory there is no difference between theory and practice,

In Practice, there is.