Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Bloomberg buddy Donald Trump...a history that should cost him

Quote Originally Posted by gummy jones View Post
    You are talking about people talking out of both sides of their mouth but forget Trump has literally been on the other side of the aisle as recently as a couple years ago.

I challenge you to realize that trump has been "in politics" much longer than cruz. Make America great.
    IMO,you don't get anything done at the level he has been conducting himself at without dabbling in politics(favors) that's true. but at 70yo why would he need to do this, with 10B dollars relax and enjoy the time he has left, I don't see why the distrust towards trump and trust towards the political status qua..

Again, I wish we had a statesman to vote for

just to thow this out there again

Question,
    Why is it with trump being in the 40 or better in the polls the republican still have 12 candidates running.. When has that ever happened before? Please answer that question honestly!

WHY?

Don't you see the statis qua is having a shit fit over his numbers.. don't you see why?

I've been saying it for months,
    I'll vote for trump in the primary but I know my choices come November will be bush or hillary..it the system. unless there is an overwhelming majority for trump, bush with get the nod..
    Last edited by 51158; January 20th, 2016 at 10:00 PM.
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

Quote Originally Posted by 51158 View Post
    IMO,you don't get anything done at the level he has been conducting himself at without dabbling in politics(favors) that's true. but at 70yo why would he need to do this, with 10B dollars relax and enjoy the time he has left, I don't see why the distrust towards trump and trust towards the political status qua..

Again, I wish we had a statesman to vote for
    I think because he's a narcissist and it is the ultimate "look at me" position on earth. You question most peoples distrust and I offer that I can't think of a single reason to trust him.

You really seem to be banking on the unproven, out of the blue desires of a guy with a wishy washy at best track record whom no one understands what he bases his "beliefs" on other than whatever gets votes. Not the constitution, not the Bible, not Renaissance thinkers, heck not even rules for radicals. Just whatever it takes to get people on facebook and blogs to somehow believe that he is not only different than every other self serving rich guy but also somehow trust worthy and selfless.

Make America great.
    Montani Semper Liberi

(Bucks County)

If you loved Hope and Change you will really love Make America Great.

Btw, did you hear the one about the two Corinthians that walked into a bar........

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gummy jones View Post
    I think because he's a narcissist and it is the ultimate "look at me" position on earth. You question most peoples distrust and I offer that I can't think of a single reason to trust him.

You really seem to be banking on the unproven, out of the blue desires of a guy with a wishy washy at best track record whom no one understands what he bases his "beliefs" on other than whatever gets votes. Not the constitution, not the Bible, not Renaissance thinkers, heck not even rules for radicals. Just whatever it takes to get people on facebook and blogs to somehow believe that he is not only different than every other self serving rich guy but also somehow trust worthy and selfless.

Make America great.
    Ok, who do you like and why..change my mind or at best better inform me..

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    If you loved Hope and Change you will really love Make America Great.

Btw, did you hear the one about the two Corinthians that walked into a bar........
    Yes I really would, guess you wouldn't?

Can you quote the good book, I can't but I know a few guys who can and do it well enough to put it terms the average guy could understand and even they would't belittle some one like that

Was Bloomberg at Trumps wedding too? I know both Clinton's were there but don't recall if Bloomberg was there too. If we are depending on Trump to turn everything around and be our savior, boy are we fucked.

(Bucks County)

Can you quote the good book, I can't but I know a few guys who can and do it well enough to put it terms the average guy could understand and even they would't belittle some one like that
    You can do it one of two ways. Quote it in a way that any kid who has been in church twice could or keep your big fat lieing mouth shut about the subject.

I'm fine with either.

Pure unembarrassed BS just to get the Christian vote? That's almost as bad as those blindly tying to excuse it. Almost.

Ok, who do you like and why..
    I would take trump over hilary or bernie 7days a week and twice on Sunday. Now that we have that settled,

If we are talking political outsiders with a chance I'd probably say fiorina. Carson is a man of great integrity but not ready and trumpnado is all over the place.

As far as the boys who have been around the block I like some of the true-trueish conservatives such as rubio, cruz and kasich better and it's not very close. Slogans haven't gotten this country anywhere. I put christie in a similar category as trump - not a true conservative and obviously willing to say anything necessary to climb in the polls despite their long prior history to the contrary (on guns, gov control, social issues, etc). Jeb isn't my ideal choice although he is not the idiot he has come off as over the prior couple debates.

Cruz is as close to a constitutional conservative as we have had in years. For those of us who espouse liberty it is hard to pick any other. I'll take someone whose viewpoints are reflective of that old rag any day. I need to hear a little more about his tax plan because it seems he is saying one thing while some conservative economists I follow have some different thoughts on the matter.
    Montani Semper Liberi

(Bucks County)

Admin! I object to dkf's flag ^^^ !!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Was Bloomberg at Trumps wedding too? I know both Clinton's were there but don't recall if Bloomberg was there too. If we are depending on Trump to turn everything around and be our savior, boy are we fucked.

Again, then who..

This is the primary season, lets hash this out now and maybe inform some instead of waiting for November and some vote for joeblow because he can't in good Conshance vote for jeb or hillary

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast