R.A.C.S.: Realistic Advanced Combatives Seminar, returns for the fourth year and ninth seminar to the Dundee, Michigan CABELA’S on Saturday, October 11, 2008. The store is 17 miles north of Toledo, OH.

Already attended by residents of six States, R.A.C.S. goes far beyond what you learned in your basic CPL/CHL/CCW permit holder training. Taught by two internationally recognized law enforcement training experts, and surpassing conventional law enforcement training; R.A.C.S. is the key to mentally and physically preparing to fight for your life under the gravest of circumstances.

What do previous seminar graduates have to say about R.A.C.S.?

“This training is a must for individuals, both in law enforcement or those with a CPL/CCW license.”
- G. Brinker, Retired FBI Agent and Commander of The Owens College Police Academy.

“Within the first few moments of your R.A.C.S. seminar, it quickly became clear to me that my CCW training was simply not enough. I could not even consider myself as being prepared to prevail in an attack without having taken this course.”
- D. McCartney, Toledo, OH

“As a veteran police officer and trainer of 21 years, I firmly believe that R.A.C.S. is an essential part of training for anyone who is serious about personal defense.”
- J. Lehman, Ohio Police Chief

“Whether you are new to the realities of self defense, or just looking for a refresher, this seminar is time and money well spent. It delivers the real-life facts of protecting yourself without the usual gimmicks.”
- R. Schweinberg, Vermilion, OH

“This was a great, no-holds barred, down to the basics seminar taught by two men who have “been there and done that.” Their teaching style is easy to follow, is based on real-life experiences, and has made me much better prepared to handle a life-threatening situation.”
- G. Ulrich, Saline, MI

“Every police officer and CCW/CPL Permit holder needs to attend this seminar. It will change them forever, and put a new found respect towards what they may have to deal with in their everyday lives, in an ever-changing society. Thank you for opening my eyes just a little wider.”
- Officer A. Antoine
20 Year Career Police Officer & 13 Year SWAT Operator -Trainer

“R.A.C.S. removed the myths, and immediately pieced together what you need to know and how to apply it.”
- G. Elliott, Davisburg, MI

“Intense, pertinent and believable. A must attend workshop.”
- R.M. Schooks, Ann Arbor, MI

"The RACS seminar is a must-do for anyone planning on carrying a concealed weapon. I recommend this program with all 5 stars."
- M. Woods, Dansville, MI

"Anyone that carries or plans to carry a gun should attend this class; it may save your life. It’s the best $99 you’ll ever spend on training, period."
- D. Wright, Gregory, MI

“The information presented by Chuck and Dave kept me on the edge of my chair the whole day. Every CCW holder should be required to attend this seminar before being allowed to carry. I now feel much more knowledgeable regarding what it takes to survive in this day and age. I definitely recommend this seminar to all CCW holders.”
- P. Dragos, Niles, OH

“Sobering, hard-hitting dose of reality. Separates popular myths from street effective methods. Designed for responsible adult wishing to enhance their personal and family's safety. Not for 'Rambo Wannabees'. A must attend for anyone accepting the responsibility of carrying a weapon for defense. Don't leave home without this training.”
- R. Parnow, Crestline, OH

“This class not only shows you that you don't have all the answers, but that you’re probably not even asking the right questions. Incredibly informative and should be required in any gun licensing program.”
- A. Munson, Burton, MI

“Hard to imagine a full day, but it was packed with insights and none of it sugar-coated. Every CPL holder needs to attend.”
- D. Bird, Adrian, MI

“I found the instructors to very informative and knowledgeable. The information on shooting skills and tips were excellent. I used the tips at my next shooting qualification and improved my scores.”
-T. Noble, Homicide Detective/Sergeant, 26 year Law Enforcement Veteran.

“As an armed citizen, this seminar really opened my eyes. It cuts through the hype with a stiff dose of reality, and presents simple, proven and effective concepts. If you are serious about defending yourself and your family, take this course.”
-D. Smith, Rochester, MI

For complete information go to: http://www.racstraining.com