Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Tioga County)

Default Black Rain Ordinance

Anyone have any experience with them? My wife and I ordered 2 AR's from them 7 weeks ago. 1st phone call to them (3 weeks) they said they were busy and it would be at least 2 more weeks. 2nd phone (6 weeks) they say that the paint guy messed up the paint job and it will 2-3 more weeks before he gets back around to it. Also planned on sending a floor show model without informing me as such. (I don't want one) but changed their mind because it was dinged, so that's another delay. I don't know if this is the norm for them but this will likely be my last purchase. It's sad I thought so highly of them at the outdoor show. 7 weeks and not even an email to say sorry.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Black Rain Ordinance

Might be time to cancel your order and buy something else. There's no shortage of AR15's from entry level models to highend LMT, LWRC or Noveski rifles at all the gun shops in my area. I've only seen one Black Rain AR and it looked well built but nothing you can't get from any other manufacturer off the shelf at your local shop or any dozen sites online.

TV it sounds to me like you are being jerked off! Time to cancel your order.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Philadelphia County)

If they didn't inform me that my merchandise wouldn't be ready for two weeks BEFORE I agreed to purchase I would not be pleased with them and I would have cancelled my order.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Somerset County)

Cancel the order. Dispute your card if needed. There are way better options it there anyway and their stuff is overpriced anyway. BCM, LMT, DD, and Sionics are so better as well as some others.

You can get a Larue ultimate upper kit just add a lower for sound 1k total which is a great but if you know how to put one together

If you're hard up for it hang in there, if not,
    call the credit card co and cancel the transaction (call BRO too).

(Columbia County)

I agree, cancel. If a company is playing games like that I wouldn't trust the quality of their product when it finally does arrive.

(Tioga County)

Update for everyone. I spoke with VP of sales directly. He explained to me that after donating an AR to a local little league they have been absolutetly drowning in PR nonsense as well as orders. He apologized for them dropping the ball. He is personally going to expidite my order within the next 2 weeks and is throwing in a box of freebie stuff in addition to $300 in upgrades for the two rifles. I will update again when I actually recieve everything. Assuming they actually ship it appears to be a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalVelocity View Post
    Update for everyone. I spoke with VP of sales directly. He explained to me that after donating an AR to a local little league they have been absolutetly drowning in PR nonsense as well as orders. He apologized for them dropping the ball. He is personally going to expidite my order within the next 2 weeks and is throwing in a box of freebie stuff in addition to $300 in upgrades for the two rifles. I will update again when I actually recieve everything. Assuming they actually ship it appears to be a happy ending.
    Good for you (and them)..
    Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

(Philadelphia County)

Anybody hear anything about the AR donation story? That sounds like the kind of thing that would make the news somewhere.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast