Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Reprehensive Lewis

It seems that we are going to have to key an eye on Reprehensive Lewis here in Chester county. He saw it fit to be the only republican to add himself as a sponsor of HB1030 authorizing the issuance of firearm restraining orders in this Commonwealth.

I think he needs to hear from the responsible firearm owners of this county.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Reprehensive Lewis

All of the Chester County reps need to hear from us, especially the Republicans. Truitt has co-sponsored some bad bills and voted badly, and Ross never was worth a shit. Even Barrar floated a scary trial balloon (but did the right thing). Call them, write to them, and above all, talk to them FTF when they are at events in town.

Attend the rally in the spring and visit them in their offices. A rep is far more likely to talk with the FOAC guys if they have a constituent with them.

Find out who your county committee members are and talk to them. That is where part of the problem is, and is where we need more good people to step up. If your committee people are the typical rubber stamp sycophants, replace them, even if you have to run yourself. If they are good people, work on keeping them and make sure they know your views. Sitting on the sidelines doesn't work; we all need to be involved to some degree.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Chester County)

Default Re: Reprehensive Lewis

I don't see Harry Lewis name as co-sponsor on HB1030 which was referred to the "Judiciary Committee" on August 10, 2015. So what am I missing here?
    "From the files of Police Squad" - Frank Drebin