Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default HB 1770 Rep Santarsiero - No-Fly List Gun Sale Prohibition

Look at this lame excuse, for enactment from Rep Santarsiero.

IF the no fly list of names is CLASSIFIED, as to who is on the list and why or what they have done to make the government no fly list

How do you get your name removed, especially IF you are wrongly listed?

How would you know?

what do you do if you are on the list?

besides what on this memo would have prevented in PA

Posted:
    December 11, 2015 03:56 PM

Representative Steven Santarsiero

To:
    All House members

Subject:
    No-Fly List Gun Sale Prohibition

In the near future I plan to introduce legislation that would prohibit anyone who is currently on federal terrorist watch list including no-fly lists from purchasing a firearm in Pennsylvania.

After the tragic loss of life in both San Bernardino, CA and Paris, France by those who are inspired by radical ideologies, we can no longer afford to put our citizens in danger by allowing guns to be sold to those on terrorism watch lists. Therefore I will ask that a cross reference be made by the Pennsylvania Instant Check System during the background check process, to prohibit these individuals from purchasing firearms. As with any denial of an instant check, the person denied will continue to have the right to appeal that decision.

We must do what we can to stop the senseless killing that have been taking place across the country, and this common-sense approach is just on piece in the puzzle.  Please join me in cosponsoring this important legislation.

Read text and co-sponsorship of Reps to HB 1770

https://foac-pac.org/Proposed-Pennsy...State-Law/2474
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

Hokkmike Guest

Default Re: HB 1770 Rep Santarsiero - No-Fly List Gun Sale Prohibition

Uhmm...YOU are on POOFA too much therefore I think I'll add you to the "no fly" list.

How does who pick what people for that list anyway?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkmike View Post
    How does who pick what people for that list anyway?
    That information is double top secret classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you and your whole family.

Hokkmike Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    That information is double top secret classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you and your whole family.
    Not again!

(Lancaster County)

I think a bill should be introduced to prohibit anyone on Double Secret Probation from buying and owning guns too.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I think a bill should be introduced to prohibit anyone on Double Secret Probation from buying and owning guns too.
    Just think how many lives could be saved.

If it saves just one horse it's worth it.
    #horselivesmatter

I've read that you cannot enter Canada if you have ever been arrested in the US for DUI. True?

If so , would those people be put on the list?
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Wayne County)

Did he notice Odumbass didn't try the NO FLY LIST in his EO, ACLU would be all over him.

(Lancaster County)

This fucking guy again seriously same tactic keep throwing shit at a wall something might even stick I guess that's his approach. It would be nice to see something more like this

Representative Steven Santarsiero

To:
    All House members

Subject:
    extended jail time for people who criminally utilize firearms to commit a crime

In the near future I plan to introduce legislation that would would truly remove the scum that walks the streets and performs illegal acts with firearms.

After the tragic loss of life in both San Bernardino, CA and Paris, France by those who are inspired by radical ideologies, we can no longer afford to put our citizens in danger by allowing terrorists to enter our country freely and allowing serious crimes and criminals to go unpunished or improperly held accountable. I will therefore ask that any person who engages in a proven heinous criminal act with a firearm be dealt with swiftly and with a heavy hand. No bail allowed in the event there is positive witness to the crime and support that this person or persons committed this act of violence or attempted act of violence. regardless of injury or death to another living thing the minimum sentence will be 15 years in a maximum security prison with no parole period for the first offense and then death in the event a second attempt is made after this persons release. It is time to focus on improving and applying the punishments for such acts and at the same time the death penalty would eliminate a burden to the people of the state for having already paid to house and feed these idiots once already.

We must do what we can to stop the senseless killing that have been taking place across the country, and this common-sense approach is just on piece in the puzzle.  Please join me in cosponsoring this important legislation....

Or something along those lines ah but you know what they say you can't fix stupid

(Bucks County)

He has a law degree, but has no moral compass. No compunctions at all about ignoring laws he doesn't agree with. Typical libtard who lives the ends justifies the means formula. Prediction (based on history): our Bucks County Rag editor will run a column supporting him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast