Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: 10 AM Beer drinking at the Leesport Gun show......

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    People do have different schedules. Shift workers for example. I like how a beer at 10am automatically means a person is a drunk, an alcoholic and a piece of shit.
    She was probably a toothless bitch, wearing flannel and calls everyone "hon"
    Your right we don't know however if you have to have your drink even while conducting business then you might have an issue as well as a few missing teeth.

I worked 12am-8am for most of my life my co workers who hit the AM bars after shift had or either ended up with issues.

Just my experience and observations.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I don't know of anyone who has just ONE beer.
    Huh? Are you joking?

When I drink, I almost always have just one beer.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Huh? Are you joking?

When I drink, I almost always have just one beer.
    You're very responsible and more level headed than most... you're also no fun at parties.

(Berks County)

Wow, that's bad beer. But I like her style.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Sure it's a gun show but they're there to sell, there's no shooting going on and there shouldn't be any loaded weapons. I certainly wouldn't leave the show because of it.
    We have all heard stories of people who have been shot with empty guns. Shouldn't be loaded guns but who knows? I was more than half way through my second pass when I left. Nothing more really to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I don't know of anyone who has just ONE beer.
    By the smell of it she had well more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    On a serious note if they were hitting them at 10am then they will be hitting them all day, I personally wont deal with a drunk in any circumstance especially when I am doing business what anyone else chooses to do I really don't give a shit.
    That about sums it up. I didn't say anything it wasn't my place. I was done and left.

People do have different schedules. Shift workers for example. I like how a beer at 10am automatically means a person is a drunk, an alcoholic and a piece of shit.
    She was probably a toothless bitch, wearing flannel and calls everyone "hon"
    IDK didn't look that close!

I work third shift and have had a drink after a long night. I however wouldn't do it at a gun show.

If I had smelled alcohol on a customer or seen Beer drinking in the lot I wouldn't have thought much about it. I don't have problems with Guys having a drink at a meet and greet while carrying. Maybe because I wasn't disarmed/unloaded, or maybe it was the environment, IDK. IMO it was unprofessional as a vendor at a gun show! That and 99 cents will get you a sweet tea and Mickey D's.....
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Chester County)

Milwaukee's Best is also America's Worst.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Berks County)

Listen, I like me a beer and I drink PBR because it's what I like, not because I am being trendy. But when I go to the beer sore and see the people buying Natty Ice, I shake my head and hope I'm never that desperate for a buzz ha ha. Milwaukees Beast, bad!!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    We have all heard stories of people who have been shot with empty guns. Shouldn't be loaded guns but who knows? I was more than half way through my second pass when I left. Nothing more really to see.

By the smell of it she had well more than one.

That about sums it up. I didn't say anything it wasn't my place. I was done and left.

IDK didn't look that close!

I work third shift and have had a drink after a long night. I however wouldn't do it at a gun show.

If I had smelled alcohol on a customer or seen Beer drinking in the lot I wouldn't have thought much about it. I don't have problems with Guys having a drink at a meet and greet while carrying. Maybe because I wasn't disarmed/unloaded, or maybe it was the environment, IDK. IMO it was unprofessional as a vendor at a gun show! That and 99 cents will get you a sweet tea and Mickey D's.....
    I get where you're coming from, Daycrawler as well. A gun show to me isn't business per se and depending on the vendor maybe not to them either. A guy with a brick and mortar store I would expect is going to act differently than someone that is renting a table much like at a flea market.
    From a personal point of view, circumstances that have happened in recent years, my appearance doesn't reflect my intelligence, professionalism, work ethic or who I am in any way. Now more than ever I'm sensitive to quick to judge and fill in the blanks

(Chester County)

I like a woman that drinks. The more she drinks the sexier I look. That Milwaukee's Best was breakfast, it tastes like wet moldy corn flakes anyway.... As long as it doesn't get out of hand go for it. What I hate is the bat shit crazies abusing prescription drug. Its just as bad as alcohol abuse.

(Chester County)

I like a woman who swallows.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast