Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: Memorandum -- Promoting Smart Gun Technology MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF DEF

Quote Originally Posted by daschnoz View Post
    They've already done that study. The study found the following:

The items shown above are highly effective in reducing "accidental discharge or unauthorized use of firearms". Since no thugs were produced, no firearms were stolen; making the requirement to "improve the tracing of lost or stolen guns" unnecessary.

Seriously though -
    Yet again, instead of going after the criminals, saddle the law abiding citizen with more bull shit regulations because of the actions of the criminals. It make sense to politicians; law abiding citizens don't shoot back. yet

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Memorandum -- Promoting Smart Gun Technology MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF DEF

Quote Originally Posted by daschnoz View Post
    Let's tap into some of this bull shit. I'm a programmer. I'm sure we have some other software guys and some hardware guys on here. Let's start a company to research some "smart gun" technology. We'll get $$ from the fed, then produce nothing - while we all draw HUGE paychecks. After a year or so, they will pull our funding. The company folds and we make a nice donation to the NRA.

Who's with me?

Why not? It worked for Solyndra.
    Ok! First model will be the Obama Safety Pistol. It comes with a one round magazine* and side mounted sights, $35k. Accessories include; matching frequency wrist thingy, $10k; additional one round magazine, $1k; holster with charging station, $10k; Magazine pouch$.5k. Total issue price $56.5k, before agreed upon cost overruns. Caliber TBD, but not to exceed a .22 short. First pistols are to be issued to Obama's post-presidency SS detail.

*in anticipation of future gun control laws.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

I will work 25 hours a week for you so that you do not have to buy my Obamacare insurance.

(Wayne County)

All I can say is, I see just how well the fingerprint password on my wife's Iphone DOESN'T work. The last thing I want to have happen is to really need to use my pistol, but have to reboot it before I can use it.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    All I can say is, I see just how well the fingerprint password on my wife's Iphone DOESN'T work. The last thing I want to have happen is to really need to use my pistol, but have to reboot it before I can use it.
    Sandcut,

Let me start by saying that I believe in the 2nd Amendment and I'm not looking to take everyone's guns away, but the safety of America's children will always trump your bible clinging, paranoid redneck sense of personal safety.

Sincerely,
    B. Obama

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

I can't wait for the apps.

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    Sandcut,

Let me start by saying that I believe in the 2nd Amendment and I'm not looking to take everyone's guns away, but the safety of America's children will always trump your bible clinging, paranoid redneck sense of personal safety.

Sincerely,
    B. Obama
    Hey "O" will your tears short out the circuit board?
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    Sandcut,

Sincerely,
    B. Obama

Well then, Mr. President, I recommend that you apoint me to be your new fiream education Czar. I agree that the safety of this Nation's children is paramount. And the mechanism through which we can decrease the number of youths injured or killed by guns is to teach every child in America the exact same program that I taught my own two daughters. An educated child is a smart child and smart kids make smart decisions. If you trust children enough to make the right decision that you teach them sex education in school, then you would logically trust them to make the right decision when educated properly about guns. It is just as easy to make a life as to take one and kids respond well to being given responsibility.

So give me a budget of $50 million dollars and 6 months and I will reduce the number of deaths of children under the age of 18 by 25% within one year.

Oh, and PS, you cling to Bibles more than I do, Mr. President.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12