Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: LTCF woes

(Monroe County)

Default LTCF woes

Martins illegal policies are going to get me denied and I'm not sure how to proceed.

Applied on 10/28. First reference mails his back immediately. About 11/10 or so I receive a letter from Martin stating that reference #2 has not replied. Contact #2, he apparently lost it. Call Martin, furnish another reference. Reference #3 never gets the letter.

Call 12/14, ask to resend to reference #2 and #3. Reference #2 gets letter, supposedly mails back before xmas. #3 never gets either letter. Call Martin today, they say they never received #2 back, and I'll be denied if they don't hear back by end of week.

What can I do? I'm sick of Martins BS at this point. If I get denied can I use out of county references? The reliable reference I used is leaving and #2 and #3 are not reliable.

Thanks..

(Franklin County)

Default Re: LTCF woes

Quote Originally Posted by 302w View Post
    Martins illegal policies are going to get me denied and I'm not sure how to proceed.

Applied on 10/28. First reference mails his back immediately. About 11/10 or so I receive a letter from Martin stating that reference #2 has not replied. Contact #2, he apparently lost it. Call Martin, furnish another reference. Reference #3 never gets the letter.

Call 12/14, ask to resend to reference #2 and #3. Reference #2 gets letter, supposedly mails back before xmas. #3 never gets either letter. Call Martin today, they say they never received #2 back, and I'll be denied if they don't hear back by end of week.

What can I do? I'm sick of Martins BS at this point. If I get denied can I use out of county references? The reliable reference I used is leaving and #2 and #3 are not reliable.

Thanks..
    If you're sick of the BS, let him deny you, then file an appeal. "Lack of response from references" is not a legal basis for denial.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Monroe County)

That^
    Or if you posted more so that I had a feel for you, I might of offered to vouch. But those 10 don't inspire.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Allegheny County)

The grocery store?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    That^
    Or if you posted more so that I had a feel for you, I might of offered to vouch. But those 10 don't inspire.
    Thanks anyway. I'm not too active on this forum so I don't blame you. No hard feelings.

Has anyone filed an appeal with success over the references? I forsee it getting brushed under the rug somehow.

(Monroe County)

Most of the time he "refused" to take it if you didn't give any. By never taking it- he couldn't be challenged. They aren't required, nor is the tax form. But no one could pin him down. Let him reject you for no replies and then you can get in the line to sue him. Contact gunlawer for better guidance/referral.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Quote Originally Posted by 302w View Post

What can I do? I'm sick of Martins BS at this point.
    Have you tried running for Sherriff? If you are sick of him so are others!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Monroe County)

Good news.

Reference #2 is going in to speak with them. According to one of the office women that will suffice.

(Monroe County)

Long story short.. Reference told me he went to courthouse and they told him they had it. I called afterward and they still don't have it. It seems he is lieing and does not want to be a reference.

Looks like I'll be appealing the reference denial next week.

(Monroe County)

That's fucked up. Why lie to you about it.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast