Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Re: Obama to announce expanded background checks as he aims to limit gun deaths

So the president who tells me that ANY attempt to regulate or control who comes into this country is a violation of our Constitution, even though the Constitution says nothing about refugees is now telling me that his gun control regulations don’t violate the Constitution even though the Constitution says the right to bear arms shall not be infringed?
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Default Re: Obama to announce expanded background checks as he aims to limit gun deaths

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    So the president who tells me that ANY attempt to regulate or control who comes into this country is a violation of our Constitution, even though the Constitution says nothing about refugees is now telling me that his gun control regulations don’t violate the Constitution even though the Constitution says the right to bear arms shall not be infringed?
    The problem is congress gave him (the president) the power to bring in whom he wants. Congress needs to take that authority back and then some.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    The problem is congress gave him (the president) the power to bring in whom he wants. Congress needs to take that authority back and then some.
    They need to grow a set of balls, he gets away with this what's next?

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Lehigh County)

New poll is up

https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/114/x431

Another avenue for your voice to be heard.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Bye bye trust funds. Figures I'm in the process of completing one, guess I'll just wipe my ass with it!
    Trusts and the like still have value for estate planning purposes.

It's not the background check that's the real problem: it's that folks who cannot get CLEO signature won't have recourse now.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    Trusts and the like still have value for estate planning purposes.

It's not the background check that's the real problem: it's that folks who cannot get CLEO signature won't have recourse now.
    According to our leader this will solve the problem.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    According to our leader this will solve the problem.
    Obama, the Dems, Bloomberg etc don't want to solve any problems. They want legal gun owners DISARMED. They know it will not reduce violent crime. It will increase it.
    Last edited by Pilot321; January 4th, 2016 at 11:54 PM.

Barry just keeps trying!

I'll tell you what, even though we disagree most of us still have a lot in common (love of freedom, general appreciation for fine c rings etc) that I often take for granted.

I am on some other boards arguing this very thing (common sense gun control) with non gun guys and libs...talk about a headache.

Part of me says just let it go but part of me channels obumma and thinks, if only I can save one it will be worth it...
    Montani Semper Liberi

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast