Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Just a really great video

A little long, but the end is the best part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVAQOUi6ec
    Every person is created equal and is entitled to an opinion, but not all opinions are created equal.

-Wise Man, circa early 21st century.

(Fayette County)

Default Re: Just a really great video

That's pretty interesting, especially because any anti-gun person I have talked to throws England out as an example.
    "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Coop650 View Post
    That's pretty interesting, especially because any anti-gun person I have talked to throws England out as an example.
    I was directed to that video by an NRA link, so you have to keep in mind the source of the info. I'd guess that sentiment for bringing handguns back isn't quite as strong as the video makes it out to be. However, they mentioned that the Fox-hunting rally was the largest rally ever in their history. Even if that is slightly exaggerated, it's still pretty remarkable.

With *some* Supreme Court justices now basing decisions on laws of foreign countries, I think it would be a good idea for the NRA and others to try to establish links in these other nations. What happens in these other countries is in fact relevant to our rights here.
    Every person is created equal and is entitled to an opinion, but not all opinions are created equal.

(Luzerne County)

Good video every american should see. +1

(Montgomery County)

I came up with this idea for an anti-Obama video in the fall. What do you think?

------------------

A ten year old boy, all dressed up in his Sunday best, is with his mom in the living room watching TV, waiting for his Dad to get ready for church. We know they're waiting for church because the mother yells up to father to hurry up, "Hurry up honey, or we'll be late for service. Reverend Smith won't be happy if we're late." (nice home, joe average, what middle america can identify with. Mother straightens the little boy's tie, asks whether he has shined his shoes.

As the two are watching TV, a commercial comes on the set. The commercial is anti-Obama. The announcer remarks that Obama said, "People cling to religion because they're bitter. The little boy sees that, Mother shakes her head in disbelief. Son says, "mom, who is that man who says we're bitter?" Mom says, "That's Barack Obama, he's wants to be President of the United States." The kid says, "He wants to be president of America? Who wants to vote for him?" Mother says, as she grabs his hand, out the door with dad, "I have no idea."

You see mom and dad and the kid, (a little blurry now, as we were looking out the door, but focus was is centered on porch. They are past porch in driveway. Mom scoots the little kid into the back seat, "Is your seatbelt on Johnny?" "Yes mom." Don't argue with your sister." 'Okay mommy."

As car drives away, (we're still looking out the door,) the car very blurry, and in fades the words, "This message was paid for by...." Fades out.

Edit: The car in the driveway has a nice gold ribbon for the troops on the rear bumper prominently displayed.
    Last edited by tobor; August 7th, 2008 at 12:14 PM.

Wow, I hope it doesn’t come to that here, and if it does I hope we all rise as one and take over the corrupt government and set it right again.
    ΑΣΦ