Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Who has best price on Sliencerco suppressors in SW Pa?

Getting a trust this weekend and my first order of business in the Class 3 world will be to SBR my 9mm AR and get a suppressor.

Looking at silencerco but open to other brands, any help is appreciated.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Who has best price on Sliencerco suppressors in SW Pa?

It will depend on the suppressor. Just go to their web site, pick the one you are interested in and then enter your zip code. Don't just go for the absolute lowest price either. Around here Kings was a few bucks more but they do all of the forms which was nice compared to others who just gave it to you to fill out.

And take a look at the Octane 45HD. You can get 9 mm endcaps but still have the option of using it on a .45

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    It will depend on the suppressor. Just go to their web site, pick the one you are interested in and then enter your zip code. Don't just go for the absolute lowest price either. Around here Kings was a few bucks more but they do all of the forms which was nice compared to others who just gave it to you to fill out.

And take a look at the Octane 45HD. You can get 9 mm endcaps but still have the option of using it on a .45
    Thanks, not sure yet on the specific one and before I buy I'll make sure it's what I want. I'd rather buy local to keep it as simple as possible.

(Bucks County)

I sort of misread your OP - Make sure you check out the Silencer Shop. They have a very good local network.

(Lackawanna County)

I went through silencer shop for mine. Never had to leave my couch. All paperwork taken care of since I did the powered by silencer shop option. I didn't have to do anything but send them my trust info which they have on file if I want to do more. All I'll have to do is pick up my cans when the form 4 is approved. I also got an emailed copy of my form 4s they did so I had them For my records. It was seriously easy.

(Delaware County)

Like everyone else said Silencer Shop has good prices also another online dealer that has really awesome prices is capitolarmory.com. Now that being said you have to keep in mind you still need to find a local class 3 dealer that will do the transfer for you and factor in the price of the transfer a lot of local dealers will charge around $100 for the transfer and some will even refuse to do the transfer (they want you to buy from them not online).
    For me I have bought my my last 3 cans from King Shooters as they have really good prices and it's good to support the local shops. On top of that the staff at Kings are very helpful and friendly.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ftownkev View Post
    Like everyone else said Silencer Shop has good prices also another online dealer that has really awesome prices is capitolarmory.com. Now that being said you have to keep in mind you still need to find a local class 3 dealer that will do the transfer for you and factor in the price of the transfer a lot of local dealers will charge around $100 for the transfer and some will even refuse to do the transfer (they want you to buy from them not online).
    For me I have bought my my last 3 cans from King Shooters as they have really good prices and it's good to support the local shops. On top of that the staff at Kings are very helpful and friendly.
    Kind of why I want to stay local if possible.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Kind of why I want to stay local if possible.
    I've been using this guy for all my NFA needs. Just bought a can from him. Never left the house he takes care of everything, nothing but good to say about Cory.

http://www.cdsarms.com/

Close to home too.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    I've been using this guy for all my NFA needs. Just bought a can from him. Never left the house he takes care of everything, nothing but good to say about Cory.

Close to home too.
    Thanks, I'm liking this talk of never leaving the house lol.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post

Close to home too.
    Cory at CDS Arms is a great guy, he won't steer you wrong and is VERY knowledgeable about suppressors, as well as NFA items in general.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast