Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Kessler....again

Former Gilberton police chief charged with harassment, terroristic threats

http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworl...211-story.html

Default Re: Kessler....again

Quote Originally Posted by MrM1A View Post
    Former Gilberton police chief charged with harassment, terroristic threats

http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworl...211-story.html
    I once supported him but DEEPLY REGRET IT NOW!
    IIIIIREPOIIIII
    FRACKVILLE — Frackville police Wednesday filed charges against a borough man who serves on the North Schuylkill School District board of education and once served as police chief in neighboring Gilberton Borough.

Mark Kessler, 43, of 126 S. Second St., was charged in two separate complaints filed by Patrolman Phillip Petrus.

In an Aug. 19 incident, Kessler was charged with a misdemeanor charge of harassment after an incident at Boyer's grocery store about 7 p.m.

According to the complaint, William Creasy was at a checkout register while Kessler was on the other side with his daughter. Creasy said Kessler placed his items on the counter and began to exchange words with him, Petrus wrote in the criminal complaint.

Creasy, a Frackville borough councilman, said Kessler accused him of talking about his daughter but Creasy denied doing any such thing, according to the complaint. Creasy said Kessler walked to his side of the register, approached him in an aggressive manner and began to push him in the chest and at one point pointed a finger at his face, according to the complaint.

Creasy recalled Kessler telling him "you better watch your back, I know where you live," according to the complaint.

Creasy also reported Kessler had been harassing him with slanderous emails and worried the email harassment would continue and also what Kessler could do to his family, according to the complaint.

Kessler is also charged with misdemeanor offenses of terroristic threats, harassment and disorderly conduct after an incident about 7:45 p.m. Aug. 22 at a Rite Aid store on South Lehigh Avenue.

Petrus said he spoke to Shannon Heiber, who reported driving north on Route 61 toward Frackville when she passed a Hummer, and as she was making a left turn into the Rite Aid parking lot, the vehicle approached the driver's side of her vehicle.

Heiber reported she pulled over to let the vehicle pass but the driver, later identified as Kessler, pulled alongside her, rolled down the passenger's side window and began to scream at her and use obscene language, according to the criminal complaint. The woman recalled Kessler telling her "What are you doing? You're lucky my kids are in here or you know what would happen," according to the complaint.

The woman said Kessler began to pull away but suddenly stopped, backed up and reached down, pulling out a firearm to show her, according to the complaint.

Heiber said she is scared Kessler may seriously harm or kill her especially since he acted the way he did with young children in his vehicle, according to the complaint.

Charges on both complaints were approved by Schuylkill County District Attorney Christine Holman.

Kessler is well-known for posting a YouTube video, recorded while he was the police chief of Gilberton, in which he fired borough-owned weapons and spoke out against government officials and certain government actions.
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Bucks County)

A friend was involved in the forming of what became PA4SP (Pennsylvanians for Self Protection). Kessler was invited to speak at a meeting. 300 were in attendance.
    Kessler spoke for a while, saying expected things about gun issues. Then he suddenly said he didn't trust cops, and that he would not arrest a drunk driver. Our county district attorney was leaning against the wall near the entrance. When Kessler said that, the DA left the meeting. I was stunned and pissed, and felt badly for all involved in inviting Kessler to speak, and for those in attendance. Support a man who was a chief of police who stated he did not trust cops? What a bunghole. Would not arrest a drunk driver? What other oaths would he violate?

(Berks County)

Loonie.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    A friend was involved in the forming of what became PA4SP (Pennsylvanians for Self Protection). Kessler was invited to speak at a meeting. 300 were in attendance.
    Kessler spoke for a while, saying expected things about gun issues. Then he suddenly said he didn't trust cops, and that he would not arrest a drunk driver. Our county district attorney was leaning against the wall near the entrance. When Kessler said that, the DA left the meeting. I was stunned and pissed, and felt badly for all involved in inviting Kessler to speak, and for those in attendance. Support a man who was a chief of police who stated he did not trust cops? What a bunghole. Would not arrest a drunk driver? What other oaths would he violate?
    I was there for that meeting, I still remember sheriff Dukes face when kessler said that.. I still don't know why kane was there..
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Chester County)

I'd like to hear his side of the story. Specifically what was said about his daughter.