Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Default Re: Obama and the burbs...

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    As an aside, these parents are so lazy they can even change their registrations from MD to PA. Drive through some of these town home developments in the evening and five of six license plates are still MD.
    That's smart. No annual inspection. $9 for an emissions test. I think that the registration is cheaper too.

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Social workers think that changing location is going to fix everything for everyone. There are some who, if they get out of the bad neighborhood, their lives will improve because they will be able to find a better job with an easier commute. For the rest, they'll want to bring the hood with them, just like those immigrants who want to turn America into Mexico.

(Berks County)

Can't wait!!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    As many noted above, this has been going on for some time. Forced migration goes far beyond housing too. Some of the community policing projects had a very similar effect. The money the Feds provided was earmarked for the worst neighborhoods in even smaller cities like York, Lancaster, and Reading. The additional police pressure didn't curb violence, it just moved it, along with the trouble makers, to some of the nicer, yet still affordable areas of the city. The net result was like the spreading of the plague: those who could afford to leave did, and now sections that used to be nice are just overtaxed dumps like the rest of the city. The abysmal failure of the policy just proved to the democrats they didn't do enough (sound familiar?), so the. They decided to start pushing a new suburbian integration policy.

This trouble goes far beyond just the cities. We all know school districts transcend those boundaries. Once the virus spreads, now you've got urban utes, with no parents, no education, and no coping skills, dropped into a new school district. One or two per year can assimilate, but toss them in by the dozens and now they fight the system that is trying to help them.

We've seen it here in York county: with Baltimore less than an hour down the road we've had all kinds of migration, often so their kids will,"stop hanging out with the wrong crowd". I hate to break it to them, their kid was the wrong crowd! Crime goes up, test scores go down, and kids learn to the new,lower common denominator in the class. As an aside, these parents are so lazy they can even change their registrations from MD to PA. Drive through some of these town home developments in the evening and five of six license plates are still MD. They ( they doesnt mean minorities, it means Balti-morons) don't change!

Having spent 10 years involved with city governments, planning on larger scales, and married to a teacher in a now 'transitional' school district I can clearly see that the federal influence in housing, policing, etc. is negative at best. The continued failure of multiple policies (read 'stupid ideas') will permanently destroy the culture known as suburbia. The only thing we have to fight with is local government. The fed relies heavily on 50 years of democrat control in cities to push their agenda. Keep you local government, and keep it red. Dont allow county wide control like they do in MD, you will quickly be outnumbered (much as we are by Philly or NY is by NYC on a state level). Get out and vote no matter what what!
    ^^^^ This right here. I work for a countywide agency in MD. You will find the residents pay out the ass taxes for multiple services not provided to their area of the county. Much like the countywide schools, money isn't fairly divided amongst the county. Its all sent to the shitty sections. And people here think getting rid of their school district taxes for a statewide deal will work.....it'll get sent to the shit school districts. Thats the game.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Bearded One View Post
    Social workers think that changing location is going to fix everything for everyone. There are some who, if they get out of the bad neighborhood, their lives will improve because they will be able to find a better job with an easier commute. For the rest, they'll want to bring the hood with them, just like those immigrants who want to turn America into Mexico.
    I see it happening by me because the school district I am in is the best in the county.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

THEY JUST KEEP COMING!

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Lackawanna County)

Right out of the Ten Planks of Communism:
    9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Allegheny County)

State flag of Southern California is the flag of Mexico.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Wayne County)

They've been forcing towns for years to build low rent housing, whats the problem? I hope I get one or 2 around me, I'll educate them.

(Bucks County)

Just another case of 5 years ago tin foil, becoming reality.

Don't worry Iman O isn't a Muslim....or a Commie....or a huge Racist.

Just rumor.

Nothing to see here Lolololol
    Last edited by PocketProtector; December 23rd, 2015 at 07:52 AM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast