Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Trump and Guns

Default Re: Trump and Guns

We will see what Trump does. I will never vote for an Anti gun republican under any circumstances. So if we do not get National Reciprocity or anything else I will sit back on the next election unless there is a clearly pro gun person running.

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    Let's just remember that Gorsuch replaced Scalia. Nominating a strong Constitutionalist to fill his seat only restored some semblance of parity back to what we had before. Let's hope he gets a chance to replace Ginsburg too and that he picks another originalist to fill her spot. Otherwise, we really haven't gained anything.
    We've gained another day to fight. If Rodham-Clinton had been elected, the 2A would already be gone. Gorsuch's appointment saved more then the headcount on the court.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Cambria County)

Seems Trump is doing well by gun owners. Lots of state/local government attacking gun rights. I'm glad to see Trump stay strong on the 2A... I could only imagine the disaster if Hillary were running things now.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    Seems Trump is doing well by gun owners. Lots of state/local government attacking gun rights. I'm glad to see Trump stay strong on the 2A... I could only imagine the disaster if Hillary were running things now.
    The Official Sourcing of Ventilators and N95 Masks will be through The Clinton Global Initiative and Secretary of the Interior Hubble-Clinton-Mezvinsky.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    The Official Sourcing of Ventilators and N95 Masks will be through The Clinton Global Initiative and Secretary of the Interior Hubble-Clinton-Mezvinsky.
    I hear that Bloomturd was pitching in too.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    Seems Trump is doing well by gun owners. Lots of state/local government attacking gun rights.
    The juxtaposition of those two statements is something of a problem. Our enemies shouldn't be advancing, we should be beating them back and taking what they have.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920