Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Free Trigger Job from Sheaffer Precision Gunworks

SPG Diana 1911 #3.jpgPAFOA members,

I am writing to remind you that you have until December 31st 2015 to enter the drawing for the second free 1911 trigger job given out to PAFOA members this year. All you have to do to enter is go to Sheaffer Precision Gunworks on Facebook and "like" SPG and leave me a personal message that you saw the notice on PAFOA for the drawing. Do that and you are entered for a free trigger job, a $125.00 value.

This is a thank you for the support of PAFOA members in 2015, from stopping and visiting at gun shows to those of you who have done business, sometimes several times with me. There is no purchase required to enter.

Now, some of you have said you dont have a 1911 (I can help you correct that problem BTW....)so, for this drawing I am extending the drawing to revolvers as well. The winner will be announced in New Years Day on PAFOA.

Good luck to those of you who enter and everyone can feel free to contact me for custom 1911's, general gunsmithing, rifle accuracy work, firearm and optics sales and personalized consulting.

Les at SPG

www.sheafferprecisiongunworks.com

Default Re: Free Trigger Job from Sheaffer Precision Gunworks

Guys, please remember in order to be entered for the contest you must send me a message telling me you saw this on PAFOA and want to enter for the free trigger job. Otherwise I cant tell you from the regular 'likes' I get on the page.

Les

Default Re: Free Trigger Job from Sheaffer Precision Gunworks

Special Announcement - Winter 2015 Free 1911 Trigger Job Drawing Winner :

The winner of the free 1911 trigger job for winter 2015 advertised on the PAFOA web forum was drawn at random yesterday.

Without further delay the winner is: Matthew Brehm.

Matthew has won a 1911 SPG 1911 Basic Trigger Job Package:

This package includes truing and stoning the key surfaces of the hammer, sear and disconnector as well as squaring and polishing the trigger bow. The trigger will be adjusted for takeup smoothed. In addition a free set of Wolff Springs will be installed. All completely free of charge.

The Basic Trigger Job Package can be upgraded to a SPG Enhanced Trigger Package to include new high end internals and match trigger, with just the parts being an upcharge.

Thanks again to all the PAFOA members who participated in the drawing and SPG customers who have have showed their support.

Les