Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Tokarev TTC

Default Tokarev TTC

Hi guys I have always been a big fan of the Tokarev, but I wanted a ww2 version but those are out of my price range, then while I was cleaning my friends TTC I wondered if in could be possible to completely remove the manual safety fitted on the TTC. Do you guys think it would be possible to then cover up where the saftey was fitted. My goal is to make a original looking Tokarev I own two Norinco 213s one works the other when I got it the machining on the slide was so jagged it cut my hand when I shot it, and now it refuses to cycle hollow points even after polishing the feed ramp. Just thought this would be an interesting concept I already own a few cz 52 s and a polish pps43 I built from a parts kit me and my friends bought that ammo by the case when it was 5 cents a round so I'm just looking far another Tokarev to help drain the stockpile.

Default Re: Tokarev TTC

Yes , it can be done. A good TiG welder can fill the hole. One of the Com-Bloc pistols (Yugo M57) originally have a safety rear of the grips as manufactured , not added for import regs.

As for a defensive pistol , not with FMJ. It's a hot round and overpenetration is a given , probably with little effect. And most surplus I've tried in my TT-33 and CZ-52 show a good amount of duds. There is factory fresh , boxer-primed , brass case JHP ammo available.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!