Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default FOAC SPRING 2016 Gun Bash

The FOACs Spring 2016 Gun Bash is set.

Saturday, April 16, 2016 at the Washington County Fairgrounds.

I will be getting tickets again for those that want them. We can do it by mail if you're not local to me but want tickets. I think you can also buy them on line at the FOAC web site but it may cost a bit more to do it that way.

If you want to reserve a ticket, let me know here either by posting or PM or email me at rlutz730(at)comcast.net that way I know how many tickets to ask them to send to me.

When it gets nearer, I'll post when I actually have the tickets in hand to sell/mail out.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Centre County)

Default Re: FOAC SPRING 2016 Gun Bash

I just received 20 tickets to sell. 8 are already sold. The quicker you buy them the quicker they get sent in. If they receive the stub before Feb 15, you are eligible for an early bird giveaway.

$50 each, you can buy in person at my shop in State College, or by mail. Send a check or MO made out to FOAC (or send cash if you want) to me:
    Ron Lutz
    P.O. Box 935
    Lemont, PA 16851

Send the money and your address/phone/email and I'll get however many tickets sent to you.

For more of what goes on, go here: https://foac-pac.org/Gun-Bash

Thanks,
    Ron

(Centre County)

Have 10 tickets left for the bash. You have some time still to get/pay for them so if you're interested, let me know and I can set however many you want aside. Drop dead date is 11 Feb if you want to get in on the Early Bird drawing, March 11 if you don't care (and I can probably stretch that a bit).

(Centre County)

Have 5 tickets left for the bash. You have some time still to get/pay for them so if you're interested, let me know and I can set however many you want aside. Drop dead date is 11 Feb if you want to get in on the Early Bird drawing, March 11 if you don't care (and I can probably stretch that a bit).

(Centre County)

Now have only 4 tickets left. You can purchase up until March 11th as I have to turn in all unsold on March 13th. I can sell them by mail, PM me for details on how to do this if you are interested. You don't have to be there to win, but then you wouldn't get the great food and have a chance at all the side raffles.

(Centre County)

ONLY 1 ticket left. You can purchase up until March 11th as I have to turn in all unsold on March 13th. I can sell it by mail, PM me for details on how to do this if you are interested. You don't have to be there to win, but then you wouldn't get the great food and have a chance at all the side raffles.

(Centre County)

Well, all the main entry tickets are now sold. This does not mean you can't get in, 'cause you still can. You can show up and pay at the door ($20 or $25). This gets you in the door, a door prize ticket, all the food and drink you want, and you can play all the side raffles, 50-50's, take chances on the mystery gun case (nice case with a nice gun inside) and the mystery gun cabinet (you win the gun cabinet and 3 guns that are inside-I've never seen any slouch guns in this prize).

I personally have never won on the main entry ticket but I've won probably $7000 worth of guns over the last 4 years. One year I won a Ruger SR556, another year a Ruger SR1911, last year I won a Henry .22 (standard model) and another prize package which contained a Sig 516 SBR (and they paid the tax stamp), A Sig 1911 Scorpion, a Sig P238 Desert, a Bottle of Jack Daniels, a bottle of Captain Morgan and a 5 machine gun shoot at a place in West Alexander, PA that rents MG's. That package alone was worth about $4500 retail. I bought 1 $20 ticket and won.

There are also other groups that set up tables (the Owner of Weapon Shield usually shows up with some samples).

If you come and are a veteran or a first responder, we give away 2 Henry tribute rifles, one for each group. That ticket is FREE.

So just because you don't have a main entry ticket, you can still come out and have a good time, eat some great food and possibly win a gun (or two or three).

If you do come, stop by the table where the veterans and first responders raffles tickets are being handed out and I'll be there giving out the tickets.

(Washington County)

Washington County Tactical Range / Washington County Machine Guns will be setting up table at the event. We are donating 2 tickets to our May 7th Machine Gun Shoot (Shoot ours or bring yours to shoot) and one free 2016 membership to Washington County Tactical Range and one free 2016 membership to our new Washington County Archery Range with 25+ 3D targets (bears, deer, turkeys, etc) and shooting platforms up to 20' high.

Stop by the table and say HI. I personally won't be there as that's the same day as our Quick Draw Tournament.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Centre County)

Tredd, wasn't sure if you were going to have a table there or not when I saw it was the same day as your shoot. Glad to see you will have one. I'll point people in that direction (everyone likes machine guns ).

(Berks County)

How many Poofa members are going to this? Maybe we can have a Poofa table.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast