Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: California Gov. Brown blasts Arizona, Nevada gun laws

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    There are plenty of other ways for terrorists to kill 14+ people without guns. What if they started to throw firecrackers and smoke bombs in a stadium? There would be dozens trampled to death in the ensuing panic. Drive two or three SUV's into a crowd simultaneously and see how many people are killed. They could throw a few Molotov cocktails in a crowded nightclub or hijack a packed city bus and drive it into an icy river. Radical Islam is the real danger, not guns. I'm afraid they'll figure out some new, simple, and effective killing techniques that are even more deadly than an AK-47, and then the copycats will pop up around the world.
    They want to use guns as they know our politicians will end up banning, and confiscating them so we will be totally defenseless.
    Last edited by Pilot321; December 6th, 2015 at 09:16 AM.

(Bucks County)

I wonder what he'd be spewing had he been in the room with his 14 dead citizens last week

What makes this really sick, is that this is all politics and these pieces of shit are just salivating for another event to occur. Just for politics.

And I submit that these leftard bastards are just as sick as the assholes pulling the trigger and chopping off the heads
    Last edited by PocketProtector; December 6th, 2015 at 09:10 AM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Says the guy surrounded by tough guys with guns. Hey jerry, I have this pineapple wrapped in concertina, guess what you can do with it besides build a fence?
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Allegheny County)

Jerry Brown AKA Moon Beam. Yep that is what his nick name was in the seventies and eighties MOON BEAM.

After this press conference blaming Arizona and Nevada for all of California's problems, if the legislatures and the Governors in these states had any balls I would deport all my illegals over the border to California. Get a fleet of 10 buses each and make daily runs to Los Angeles dumping these illegals on the liberals in California.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    They want to use guns as they know our politicians will end up banning, and confiscating them so we will be totally defenseless.
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    I'll give Moony this much; he swam against the Obola tide by calling it as it is; jihadist terrorism.

The terrs really wanna bitch-slap the USA and the rich Jewish enclaves: hit Hollyweird hard.

Freakin low-info Amurikans can't live without Hollyweird providing meaning for their lives.
    How many times did you vote for Obama?
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

So CA, with some of the strictest gun laws in the country is having all of these shootings, and AZ and NV with very lose gun law aren't. Yet this moron blasts them. SMH, facepalm.
    "The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we're all damaged."JeanLucPicard

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by libra8 View Post
    So CA, with some of the strictest gun laws in the country is having all of these shootings, and AZ and NV with very lose gun law aren't. Yet this moron blasts them. SMH, facepalm.
    that is an interesting observation.

This is the same guy that signed to allow illegals to be registered to vote when they get the drivers license they should not have. His thoughts are too tainted in stupidity to count.
    Last edited by dkf; December 6th, 2015 at 06:48 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    How many times did you vote for Obama?
    Let me see, oh yeah, never.

All I did note the irony that the M'beamer actually said something counter to what Oboingo has programmed into all the Demodrones; always call it workplace violence fostered by the NRA. Instead Moony used the T-word in the same sentence as Jihadists.

And actually; another prominent Kali Demodrone has spoken against the Obola administration - Feinswine has spoken out against Oboingo's policy towards ISIS and lack of intelligence.

Two different Dems proving the old saw; even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast