Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Default What is wrong with people?!?!

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pag...Y&pageId=1.1.1

"Man In Custody For Shooting 4-Year-Old
    Last Edited: Tuesday, 05 Aug 2008, 8:06 AM EDT
    Created: Tuesday, 05 Aug 2008, 6:28 AM EDT
    CAMDEN, N.J. -- Camden police have arrested a suspect in the fatal shooting of a 4-year-old boy late Monday afternoon.

Authorities issued a murder warrant for 20-year-old Donald Lindsey and took him into custody Tuesday morning, sources told Fox 29 News.

The child was shot at least once in the head around 5:20 p.m. Monday while he was walking with his mother. They were about two houses down from their home on Norris Street.

Authorities believe the boy was caught in an exchange of gunfire and that no one else was injured.

A Camden County Prosecutor's Office spokesman says several dozen shots were fired, but that authorities were still trying to determine how many shooters there were."

Okay so the story is they think there were 4 shooters trying to kill a man riding a bike. I don't know how these fucktards can shoot without realizing a CHILD is there let alone trying to kill another person in cold blood. I mean let me not jump to conclusions. I may have spoken out of turn. They may have had reason to kill that bastard on the bike. Maybe he had stolen some drugs from them or sold them some baking soda instead of coke. Maybe he short changed them or something. I mean that's reason to kill someone right? Even if a child who is walking on the sidewalk happens to be in the way. Can't make an omlette with breaking a few eggs right? (In case you can't tell I say all of that with disgust.)

I also can't see how 4 guys shooting at a dude on a bike can hit everything BUT the guy on the bike. And when I say bike I mean the kind with pedals not a motorcycle.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: What is wrong with people?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pag...Y&pageId=1.1.1

"Man In Custody For Shooting 4-Year-Old
    Last Edited: Tuesday, 05 Aug 2008, 8:06 AM EDT
    Created: Tuesday, 05 Aug 2008, 6:28 AM EDT
    CAMDEN, N.J. -- Camden police have arrested a suspect in the fatal shooting of a 4-year-old boy late Monday afternoon.

Authorities issued a murder warrant for 20-year-old Donald Lindsey and took him into custody Tuesday morning, sources told Fox 29 News.

The child was shot at least once in the head around 5:20 p.m. Monday while he was walking with his mother. They were about two houses down from their home on Norris Street.

Authorities believe the boy was caught in an exchange of gunfire and that no one else was injured.

A Camden County Prosecutor's Office spokesman says several dozen shots were fired, but that authorities were still trying to determine how many shooters there were."

Okay so the story is they think there were 4 shooters trying to kill a man riding a bike. I don't know how these fucktards can shoot without realizing a CHILD is there let alone trying to kill another person in cold blood. I mean let me not jump to conclusions. I may have spoken out of turn. They may have had reason to kill that bastard on the bike. Maybe he had stolen some drugs from them or sold them some baking soda instead of coke. Maybe he short changed them or something. I mean that's reason to kill someone right? Even if a child who is walking on the sidewalk happens to be in the way. Can't make an omlette with breaking a few eggs right? (In case you can't tell I say all of that with disgust.)

I also can't see how 4 guys shooting at a dude on a bike can hit everything BUT the guy on the bike. And when I say bike I mean the kind with pedals not a motorcycle.
    The one-handgun-a-month law would have prevented this shooting. It's unfortunate people won't give up their rights for more safety.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! " - Patrick Henry

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Default Re: What is wrong with people?!?!

I was thinking "Boy am I glad it is so hard to get a LtCF in NJ. I mean this sort of thing would be commonplace if it were easier right?