Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Two gun transfer at once? Problem?

Quick question guys,

I recently saw an amazing deal for Black Friday and bought two guns. It's being deliver to my FFL and I just wanted to know if there will be additional cost or any issue with the law about getting these two guns transfer to me.

I have a ccw license, no criminal history. As clean as one can get.

Can PA law surprise me in some way?

Thanks for the advice.

Default Re: Two gun transfer at once? Problem?

No real issue at all. Some shops charge two transfer fees, some dont. Since you already decided on the FFL then you cant really shop around now. If they are both handguns then the dealer is required to submit a multiple disposition form to both the federal government and sheriffs office. What they do with them is anyones guess.

Yea both are pistols. Man this sounds serious. I don't want unwanted attention from Big Brother. Got to say I'm a little nervous since I'm reading up on this JUST NOW (stupid me) and it says the ATF might come talk to me? Wtf lol.

(Lehigh County)

Unlike great states like Texas, we in the chains of Pennsylvania must pay a fee for background checks. In Texas you just need your LTCF.

I unfortunately dont see Pennsylvanias gun laws going towards the positive end but rather to more totalitarian like it has been
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    PAFOA Feedback

I wouldn't worry about it too much. They mostly come talk to folks who buy 10 hi points at a time. I have had many a multi disposition filled out on me and no knocks on the door yet. I now just try and avoid it when I can, but I do like to keep people informed.

(Blair County)

there is an extra form that feds get but lgs will do that i think

Quote Originally Posted by S33401 View Post
    Yea both are pistols. Man this sounds serious. I don't want unwanted attention from Big Brother. Got to say I'm a little nervous since I'm reading up on this JUST NOW (stupid me) and it says the ATF might come talk to me? Wtf lol.

Proper way to greet government ATF agents at your door.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

No problem just when the ATF agents show up just let them know that one is a throw-away and your good.
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by bushcraft View Post
    Unlike great states like Texas, we in the chains of Pennsylvania must pay a fee for background checks. In Texas you just need your LTCF.

I unfortunately dont see Pennsylvanias gun laws going towards the positive end but rather to more totalitarian like it has been
    PA still as far better gun laws than Texas. Some States may beat us....Ohio used to be awful, but maybe ahead of us now, and if not likely well be in a few years.

But Texas? no.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by bushcraft View Post

More totalitarian like it has been? There hasn't been a negative gun law passed in PA in 20 years that I know of. Things have only gotten better.

And I agree with PAMedic. The list of places you can't carry in Texas is horrible compared to PA and their licensing is rather onerous.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast