Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: National FOP asks NFL to allow concealed carry permit holders to carry at NFL gan

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    If it passes they need to expand it to include active and retired military, who are often more skilled in marksmanship and better trained in taking out bad guys...
    I will give you that any current or former (enlisted) military have more training hours behind a trigger than most police. My personal experience, however, indicates that many soldiers in support roles barely paid enough attention to qualify and would then require a whole day of remedial training and re-shoots to qualify annually. I will also agree that "Uncle_Sam's_Misguided_Children" have better marksmanship - on average - than the "Uncle_Sam_Ain't_Released_Me_Yet" crew. That said, I'm still not a fan of carving out special exemptions - even when they would tend to benefit me.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: National FOP asks NFL to allow concealed carry permit holders to carry at NFL gan

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    That said, I'm still not a fan of carving out special exemptions - even when they would tend to benefit me.
    Unfortunately, you are the exception not the rule in this matter.
    Last edited by Don Quixote; December 1st, 2015 at 05:55 PM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    How could you tell that the people carrying on were off duty cops?....Philly cops or otherwise?
    I knew them or they were friends of friends. I don't drink any more, but when I did, the bar I frequented was a place where philly cops drank too.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Chester County)

"The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Read it. They are only advocating for cops and retired cops. Just more protection for the special people, everybody else can go fuck themselves and die unarmed in the parking lot. Fuck them, and fuck the NFL.
    Well they do have the proper training. I heard most civilians don't know the first thing about concealed carry.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
    Unfortunately, you are the exemption not the rule in this matter.
    Yeah, well...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345