Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: National FOP asks NFL to allow concealed carry permit holders to carry at NFL gan

If it passes they need to expand it to include active and retired military, who are often more skilled in marksmanship and better trained in taking out bad guys...

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: National FOP asks NFL to allow concealed carry permit holders to carry at NFL gan

Quote Originally Posted by tl_3237 View Post
    As I read the FOP letter, they are trying to have the NFL lift their 'no-gun' policy ban so as to allow LEOSA licensed individuals to carry at NFL facilities. They are not petitioning on behalf of CCW licensed John Q. Citizen.

Under the Federal statutes, LEOSA protection is not currently invokable at those NFL facilities:
    Then this looks like the end of the FOP's fight.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    If it passes they need to expand it to include active and retired military, who are often more skilled in marksmanship and better trained in taking out bad guys...
    I know a couple retired Army that couldn't hit the... ooops, never mind Devil Dog.

(Allegheny County)

LEOSA Sucks Doggie Doo.. I have no intention of chasing this lame duck when I retire. It's just as bad as the life I lead now... can only carry what I qualify with.. have to pay to qualify... get old and loose your firearms rights. LTCF for me and MANY, MANY others so we all have a horse in this fight.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    “This fantasy he has about attendees at NFL games shooting ISIS members is laughable,” Ladd Everitt, spokesman for the Campaign to Stop Gun Violence, told FoxNews.com.
    What a POS.
    We can always blast em with rainbows and unicorn farts. That will stop em cold Laddy Boy.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Stadiums, are just HUGE gun free zones. Just think of what an armed ISIS assault could take out before they were stopped. Not just AK's, but vest explosives, etc.
    It's fish in a barrel and it's why I am never a big fan of attending such things. 25 years ago Tom Clancy put a NFL stadium explosion in one of his fictional thrillers, later to be made into a lame movie with Ben Affleck. So it's an idea that has been around for a while and I am sure terrorists have it pinned on their wall, it's a no brainer.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityK9Cop View Post
    Like I said... the first and last paragraphs are real good... the middle..
    Well... we will just have to agree to agree

(Chester County)

I don't really care for sports and only attended a few football games, but I have been to philly bars during eagles games. Having seen the condition of off duty philly cops at these establishments, I don't really think I can honestly say they are more responsible than your other eagles fans.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Huntingdon County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    ^^THIS^^
    Because Failure Is Not An Option

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    I don't really care for sports and only attended a few football games, but I have been to philly bars during eagles games. Having seen the condition of off duty philly cops at these establishments, I don't really think I can honestly say they are more responsible than your other eagles fans.
    How could you tell that the people carrying on were off duty cops?....Philly cops or otherwise?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast