Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default SIG SRT parts (the "old" parts)

I have the old* parts from installing an SRT kit in a P239. Is there a market for these parts or should I just label the bag and throw it in the "random" box?

*old - the original factory parts that get replaced with the installation of the SRT kit
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

Default Re: SIG SRT parts (the "old" parts)

I'd bag them & put them in the box that the gun came in so you know where they are. I don't think there's a matket for them, but sometime down the road you may find someone who needs them.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(York County)

I installed an a SRT in my mk25. I kept the parts to reinstall if it ever has to go back to sig for any reason.
    Idk how they would prove it wasn't installed by a sig armorer? But I don't want the risk of voiding my warranty, so I hang on to all my original parts for whatever mods that are done with any gun.

(Perry County)

I always keep my original parts. Down the road, that may make a difference for a collector or even as a temporary spare. I learned my lesson long ago to Ziplock and label. I have a lot of "what was this to" parts laying around.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato