Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Good training or Mall Ninjas

Great video... i really liked the paint ball field they were playing on.

I need some of their guns... you know the ones with unlimited ammo. That dude with the shotgun was going to town and never reloaded once! holy awesomeness! of course if he was a true bad ass he would have a pistol grip on the pump and a short barrel but hey... thats a whole new level of bad ass that hasn't been reached yet.

the knife guy is intense! I bet he could kill the president if he wanted to with his uberninjaness! I wanna see that dude and chuck norris go at it! I bet he would kick chuck's butt!

I really liked the sniper cover fire as well. I know I would feel a lot better knowing the guy with the scoped rifle is waiting orders to advance while the sniper (using what looks like a Mosin) lays in the grass and shoots at random items with open sights... that would make me feel a LOT better about advancing under fire.

Casualty evac works well like they did it... if the person that shot your guy was your own team mate... otherwise you have 3 more casualties :P
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Great video... i really liked the paint ball field they were playing on.

I need some of their guns... you know the ones with unlimited ammo. That dude with the shotgun was going to town and never reloaded once! holy awesomeness! :P
    Wow...you paid more attention than i did..now I am going to have to watch it again....
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

(Westmoreland County)

Not everyone has the time or money to accomplish good production value. It doesn't look like these guys have a marketing department or budget.

I think it's cool that people take it upon themselves to establish a group of like-minded folks. I'd like to think that they can collectively protect themselves and their families better than had they not benefited from a shared experience and communal training.

While I may not post videos of myself on YouTube, I certainly wish I had a group of people close enough and trustworthy enough to do this sort of thing.

Good for them. If that's what we're calling Mall Ninja's these days, I'd happily join their ranks.
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Delaware County)

I agree not at the mall ninja level, not even walmart ninja level. more like one of the store on the perimeter of a super walmart ninja.

I did however enjoy their cost saving efforts in training. Specifically leaving the door unlocked and un-latched as it was kicked in...

I also enjoyed the "force multiplication" through adding people on a straight line attack of the clones style.

While in the Marine Corps I learned that tactics, deception, terrain, technology, etc were force multipliers. I thought that waves of humans attacking went out of style in 1945 or so...

Even then Naval Gunfire "preping" the battle space was a force multiplier...

To quote one Marine Officer

WTFO?
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Lawrence County)

Dollar Store Ninjas?

Lycan$1thrope

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12