Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry MAYOR NUTTER: US GUN VIOLENCE IS ALSO TERRORISM (NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PARIS & PHILA)

PHILADELPHIA -- Philadelphia's mayor on Monday called gun violence in American cities "domestic terrorism" that is no different from international terrorism.

Mayor Michael Nutter said in a phone interview after a meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch and members of the U.S. Conference of Mayors in Washington that citizens want to feel safe, no matter where they live.

"Domestic terrorism is international terrorism," Nutter said. "There is really no level of distinction between the violence that goes on, on the streets of America on a daily basis and the episodic acts of international terrorism that also take place - primarily in cities."

Mayors from Washington, Baltimore, New Orleans, and Gary, Indiana, also attended the previously-scheduled meeting. All acknowledged the tragedy in Paris that killed 129 people and injured 350 others.

Nutter noted that the first responders in any city - whether in America or abroad - are local law enforcement and emergency workers. And he defined domestic terrorists as "criminals that threaten the health, safety and welfare" of Americans.

"Citizens around the world feel unsafe because of international terrorists ... those same feelings exist for many in (American) communities," Nutter said. "These criminals are terrorizing our citizens and that same level of fear of violence, the death of citizens, the destruction of property, are the same. In many cities across the United States of America on a weekend, you very well could have six, eight, 10 people shot."

He called for a stronger relationship between federal and local officials to address American violence with the same sense of urgency and priority given to global terrorism.

Philadelphia has had more than 240 homicides this year. Baltimore hit the 300-mark for the first time since 1999.
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Default Re: MAYOR NUTTER: US GUN VIOLENCE IS ALSO TERRORISM (NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PARIS & PH

I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Default Re: MAYOR NUTTER: US GUN VIOLENCE IS ALSO TERRORISM (NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PARIS & PH

a slow death awaits you,but not before love reminds you that there is good in you

(Allegheny County)

If I were a family member of a dead victim of the Paris attacks I'd want ten minutes alone with him in a locked room.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I know the people who continuously vote for this bafoon aren't very smart but even they can't believe this drivel...
    Montani Semper Liberi

Well then send the military in to exterminate the enemy who illegally use the guns in the city. Gang members already consider themselves soldiers so lets see how well they are trained.

(Northampton County)

So is Nutter at least willing to name the enemy terrorizing American cities?
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Tea partiers and the 1%
    Montani Semper Liberi

Quote Originally Posted by gummy jones View Post
    Tea partiers and the 1%
    Don't forget the Canadians, Quakers, and don't even get me started on the damn Amish!

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    DUHHHHH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast