Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Dem Proposed Gun Ban Would Require Confiscation, Ban Most Pistols And Hunting Rif

Quote Originally Posted by claudel View Post
    Meanwhile, elsewhere...

http://en.igihe.com/news/us-fears-bu...l-trigger.html

"The president of Burundi’s five-day ultimatum for people to hand over illegal firearms or be treated as enemies of the state may spark extensive bloodshed in the coming days, the US ambassador to the United Nations said on Thursday."

"The United States is alarmed by the escalating violence in Burundi and dangerous, irresponsible rhetoric on the part of the government, loyalist militias, violent anti-government forces and criminal elements," US Ambassador Samantha Power said in a statement."

"The United States expresses its extreme concern that the five-day ultimatum issued by the president will trigger widespread violence beginning this coming weekend," she said."
    I am surprised that John Kerry let Ambassador Power make that statement. She will probably be told soon enough to retract it and say something like "Good Burundi citizens should recognize the good will of their benevolent government and voluntarily surrender their firearms to the President as he seeks to take a third term in defiance of the Burundi Constitution". Then, by the end of next week, the New York Times, Bloomberg, Hillary, Nancy Pelosi and Loretta Lynch will probably be demanding "Burundi Style Confiscation" here in the USA.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Dem Proposed Gun Ban Would Require Confiscation, Ban Most Pistols And Hunting Rif

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    I am surprised that John Kerry let Ambassador Power make that statement. She will probably be told soon enough to retract it and say something like "Good Burundi citizens should recognize the good will of their benevolent government and voluntarily surrender their firearms to the President as he seeks to take a third term in defiance of the Burundi Constitution". Then, by the end of next week, the New York Times, Bloomberg, Hillary, Nancy Pelosi and Loretta Lynch will probably be demanding "Burundi Style Confiscation" here in the USA.
    The day that (presumably) dope-smoking Ginger skell took office she took a vacation. Kerry is fucking retarded and, in my opinion, a traitor during wartime and committed perjury under oath before congress. It's like a communist circus around here.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Bucks County)

Reading various accountings of the San Bernardino shooting and facility, one article said those employees had been advised a year before by a meeting telling them what to do in the event of an armed invasion into the premises.

The experts advised them to hide, such as under their desks, and do nothing to draw attention to themselves.

We went to war with Britain over unfair taxes. Is not the life-threatening situation wherein our government makes us helpless victims by law an even more grievous one?

(Lancaster County)

The hell with the gun I'm going to start open carrying a desk to hide under.

(Perry County)

Dear Lisa Subeck,
    From my cold dead hands you disgusting ham beast.
    Last edited by Pocketsand Operator; December 16th, 2015 at 04:10 AM.

(Berks County)

Bullets first bitches...........
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

(Lancaster County)

I always knew my "Duck & Cover" training from elementary school would eventually be useful...

(Allegheny County)

I think the Republicans should introduce a bill of their own that should put a stop to this crap in one felled swoop. Pass a bill that states that any politician in the U.S. that proposes or supports a gun control or gun ban bill loses his or her right forever to have a concealed weapons carry permit for the rest of their lives. Also they lose any special protections from Federal Law Enforcement. That would also apply to any Judge that reaffirmed any gun control measures on law abiding citizens.

Ex. You're a politician who has proposed or supported a gun control bill after passage of this bill, if you get a death threat NO more FBI investigations. You get to call 911 and have the local police come out and take a report. That would also include any politician including the President who would lose all Secret Service protection after he or she left office.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    I think the Republicans should introduce a bill of their own that should put a stop to this crap in one felled swoop. Pass a bill that states that any politician in the U.S. that proposes or supports a gun control or gun ban bill loses his or her right forever to have a concealed weapons carry permit for the rest of their lives. Also they lose any special protections from Federal Law Enforcement. That would also apply to any Judge that reaffirmed any gun control measures on law abiding citizens.

Ex. You're a politician who has proposed or supported a gun control bill after passage of this bill, if you get a death threat NO more FBI investigations. You get to call 911 and have the local police come out and take a report. That would also include any politician including the President who would lose all Secret Service protection after he or she left office.
    Penalizing legislators sounds like one slippery slope... trying to silence political opponents is more of a democrat tactic anyway. I want ALL of the constitution upheld, not just the 2nd.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketsand Operator View Post
    Penalizing legislators sounds like one slippery slope... trying to silence political opponents is more of a democrat tactic anyway. I want ALL of the constitution upheld, not just the 2nd.
    You are correct. Sometimes it is hard to refrain from issuing a knee-jerk reaction. We are experiencing major problems, and good solutions are hard to come by. Frequently the person that proposes a slippery slope solution just needs a better idea to get behind. Got one handy?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast