Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default 3 Rivers Tactical Training Solutions - 2016 course schedule **New locations in 2016**

Hi everyone,

Our 2016 schedule has been released and can be viewed by clicking here - http://www.3riverstraining.com/calendar/

One change of note is that Home Defense / CQB is now a 2.5 day course, with 4 hours of classroom instruction held on the Friday evening of that class.

We are very excited to announce that in 2016 two classes will be conducted at the indoor range at the Gem City Gun Club in Erie. Those classes are Concealed Carry Handgun the weekend of January 9th & 10th, 2016, and Home Defense / CQB the weekend of March 11th - 13th, 2016.

We will also be returning to the New Holland Rifle and Pistol Club near Lancaster next year for two classes - Concealed Carry Handgun the weekend of April 9th & 10th, 2016, and Home Defense / CQB the weekend of September 9th - 11th, 2016.

And of course, we have a strong schedule of classes in the Pittsburgh area.

You can reserve a spot in any class with a down payment of $100. Balance to be paid within 30 days of the start of the class. Contact us for details.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM here on PAFOA, by emailing me at brown@3riverstraining.com, or by calling 412-915-5230.

John
    www.3riverstraining.com

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: 3 Rivers Tactical Training Solutions - 2016 course schedule **New locations in 20

Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their friends and family.

And of course, good luck to everyone heading out to hunt on Monday.

Just wanted to let all of you know that, for a limited time, all of my 2016 classes are $100 off.

The prices are updated on the website.

John
    www.3riverstraining.com

Default Re: 3 Rivers Tactical Training Solutions - 2016 course schedule **New locations in 20

I see there's airsoft guns used for the CQB. Are they provided or do they need to be brought by the students?

(Allegheny County)

Hi Keith,

We provide the airsoft weapons. We are also working on acquiring some simunition weapons that we hope to use in our CQB and Active Shooter classes in 2016.

John
    www.3riverstraining.com