Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Israeli fighting pistol

Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    This is not a concealed carry class it's a fighting pistol course designed to teach the IDF method fighting with a pistol. The class is excellent and the method is proven for quite some time with all types of auto loading pistols. For those that are taking this course as a method of carry you may not get what you're looking for. The course is geared towards learning a fighting method and is an excellent course and a good eye opener for those who think they are beyond a beginning course, there's more here than you may know...
    Also, firing 200 or more rounds of ammo under instruction and supervision is quite different from going to the range and torching off 200 rounds at a target just for the heck of it. The lessons learned from a course also gives you an insight on what you can personally accomplish with your firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by bushcraft View Post
    Damn sold out.
    Can Confirm that the class is indeed full. In fact, I just called them. As it turns out, there is also a waiting list that you can be put on. In order for that to happen, please give Mr. Mark Booher a call at 479-871-7580 and send him a text (or email) with your name and email address to be added on to the waiting list. I most certainly did that.

(Berks County)

The event is definitely sold out as of now! However last year's event was also sold out and there were a few people who couldn't attend and those spots were quickly refilled. Actually I think it was 3 or 4 spots that became vacant and refilled last year.

Also with this years training sold out as fast as it did without ever getting formally advertised we are trying to get a second date worked out. At this point nothing has been finalized, however we are hopeful that we can fit a second in the schedule. Our calendar of events is rather full having something going on just about every weekend.

If you were thinking about signing up, I would suggest getting on the list in the event someone is unable to attend.

Shane

(Bucks County)

I will be there on the 30th!

Who else from the forum will be there?

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTailhound View Post
    I will be there on the 30th!

Who else from the forum will be there?
    Missed my opportunity as it filled up too quickly. Always next year!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    PAFOA Feedback

(Berks County)

Missed my opportunity as it filled up too quickly. Always next year!
    We have had several discussions on adding a second date later this year. It is on the list to be brought up at the club meeting this week. I really don't see any reason why it will not go through.

I will keep you posted once everything is finalized.

Shane

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by tripleS View Post
    We have had several discussions on adding a second date later this year. It is on the list to be brought up at the club meeting this week. I really don't see any reason why it will not go through.

I will keep you posted once everything is finalized.

Shane
    Thanks Shane. Anyway to be put on an email/phone list to be notified of future classes?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    PAFOA Feedback

(Berks County)

Thanks Shane. Anyway to be put on an email/phone list to be notified of future classes?
    All registration is done through Rubicon training we at Heidelberg Sportsman Association do not have anything to do with the registration. I would suggest that you contact Mark direct, he may have a list due to the fact this date has sold out as fast as it did!
    Shane

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by tripleS View Post
    All registration is done through Rubicon training we at Heidelberg Sportsman Association do not have anything to do with the registration. I would suggest that you contact Mark direct, he may have a list due to the fact this date has sold out as fast as it did!
    Shane
    Yup. Mark is pretty good at keeping waiting lists, etc. He also responds back fairly quickly.

If you are social media inclined, you can like the RTG page on FaceBook and follow him there and ask questions as well.

(Columbia County)

Wife and I had a great time, cannot wait to train with Mark again. For those that missed this class it was well worth the money. Very professional group of guys and we both learned a ton.

(Montgomery County)

I agree fully!! Great class and exposure to room entry form and well as firearm takeaway from a perp....will repeat before going to level II.

Rooster

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123