Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pmags

Default Re: Pmags

Agreed...this guy has a very bad track record of not providing prices in a timely manner.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    I too am in on the group buy that doesn't exist to buy something I don't yet know the price. Keep us posted.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Sure I think everyone is aware of this that's why the group buy is for Lancers.

The OP is unable to deliver and Renov8 hasn't been in for a while. While I applaud the intentions, I don't see this taking off. However if someone is gonna get it done, it's him.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    Agreed...this guy has a very bad track record of not providing prices in a timely manner.
    Well now that's just flat out douchey. You do realize he has to drum up interest and work with the company on their time frame, right?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Sure I think everyone is aware of this that's why the group buy is for Lancers.
    You're correct. It did morph into that but with little to no fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by AKaholic View Post
    The OP is unable to deliver and Renov8 hasn't been in for a while. While I applaud the intentions, I don't see this taking off. However if someone is gonna get it done, it's him.
    Well now that's just flat out douchey. You do realize he has to drum up interest and work with the company on their time frame, right?
    It is a hassle. With the current environment of recently cheap online prices and now an alleged 'min-scare', it seems unlikely anything will come about. Not necessarily the organizer's fault. But valid updates would be nice. Or a death notice.

(Allegheny County)

Or a new thread.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    You're correct. It did morph into that but with little to no fruition.
    It is a hassle. With the current environment of recently cheap online prices and now an alleged 'min-scare', it seems unlikely anything will come about. Not necessarily the organizer's fault. But valid updates would be nice. Or a death notice.
    When did you guys become a bunch od whiny little bitches? Seriously, When?

I don't see anyone here taking any initiative to get any group buys done.........none!

Shot show is next week for those of you not in the know.......and Lancer is a participant. I am going to the show and hope to meet up with them while I am there........

Keep your panties on tight, That goes for you Aubie.......

(Berks County)

I meant that organizing a group buy is a hassle/big undertaking. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to do that. And I was actually mostly supporting the effort by saying the current market probably didn't make a group buy possible or worthwhile, and not blaming the OP. Just though maybe an update would have been nice. I didn't attack the OP like some, and wasn't trying to bash anybody, so why quote me, and not the guy who slammed the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post

I don't see anyone here taking any initiative to get any group buys done.........none!

Shot show is next week for those of you not in the know.......and Lancer is a participant. I am going to the show and hope to meet up with them while I am there........

(Delaware County)

Your quote was more apropos to the response I was giving.......I called out one other, not you.......your quote was simply used to elaborate on my point......

If the shoe fits, wear it!

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    I meant that organizing a group buy is a hassle/big undertaking. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to do that. And I was actually mostly supporting the effort by saying the current market probably didn't make a group buy possible or worthwhile, and not blaming the OP. Just though maybe an update would have been nice. I didn't attack the OP like some, and wasn't trying to bash anybody, so why quote me, and not the guy who slammed the OP?

(Berks County)

Fair enough. I just wanted to be clear that I intended no impression of complaining or bashing anyone trying to set up a group buy. All good here.

Your quote was more apropos to the response I was giving.......I called out one other, not you.......your quote was simply used to elaborate on my point......

If the shoe fits, wear it!
    Last edited by esh21167; January 14th, 2016 at 08:12 PM.

IF you only knew the history with this guy you would understand, son...his past group buys his communication skills needs some serious work.

IF you would do what you say you are going to do, then I wouldn't have issues with you. You just have this bad tendency to not deliver information in a timely manner. It's not a matter of being a "little bitch." It has to do with doing what you say you are going to do.

Name calling is childish and I'm not going to stoop to your mentality. Just honor what you say your going to do, so you don't keep people hanging on for weeks/months as you have done in the past. Sorry that you don't like being called out, but you suck at these group buys.

ETA: Didn't you mention you have a "friend" that works for Lancer...if that is the case, why must you wait to go to SHOT to talk to Lancer? I would think you could have got this group buy done long before SHOT when they will be busy dealing with every vendor in the country.

Last edited by aubie515; January 14th, 2016 at 08:22 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast