Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Pmags

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Pmags

This thread will no longer be used for the Lancer mag buy.........for "obvious" reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    This thread will no longer be used for the Lancer mag buy.........for "obvious" reasons.
    Here's the new thread for the LANCER MAG group buy.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=297996

Anyone still looking for PMAGs (not Lancer)?

I'm in the process of starting a business in Lancaster County and ordering inventory. I'd be willing order a case or more of PMAGs (Black) if the demand is still there.

Case price for M2 non-window: $975.00 ($9.75 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M3 non-window: $1,075.00 ($10.75 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M2 window: $1,250.00 ($12.50 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M3 window: $1,350.00 ($13.50 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Shipping: $10.00 per 20 magazines.
    If you're local to Lancaster County, we could meet FTF and save shipping.

I can also get PMAG D-60 Drum Magazine for $101.99 each. Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Shipping would be $10.00 flat rate due to size. Or, free if you're local and can meet FTF.

I'm gonna set a deadline of Sunday, March 19. Payment for PMAGs would need to be done before I order because I do not want to get stuck with excess inventory.
    I would place order with my supplier on Monday, March 20 first thing in the morning. Should have them by Friday, March 24.

Terms of sale: Because this is a special buy, all sales will be final.

If you're interested, just reply to this thread.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by iMoses14 View Post
    Anyone still looking for PMAGs (not Lancer)?

I'm in the process of starting a business in Lancaster County and ordering inventory. I'd be willing order a case or more of PMAGs (Black) if the demand is still there.

Case price for M2 non-window: $975.00 ($9.75 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M3 non-window: $1,075.00 ($10.75 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M2 window: $1,250.00 ($12.50 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M3 window: $1,350.00 ($13.50 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Shipping: $10.00 per 20 magazines.
    If you're local to Lancaster County, we could meet FTF and save shipping.

I can also get PMAG D-60 Drum Magazine for $101.99 each. Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Shipping would be $10.00 flat rate due to size. Or, free if you're local and can meet FTF.

I'm gonna set a deadline of Sunday, March 19. Payment for PMAGs would need to be done before I order because I do not want to get stuck with excess inventory.
    I would place order with my supplier on Monday, March 20 first thing in the morning. Should have them by Friday, March 24.

Terms of sale: Because this is a special buy, all sales will be final.

If you're interested, just reply to this thread.
    You're free to do as you please and I'm not telling you what to do, but I have to wonder how much sense it makes to post this here in an old, dusty thread containing a dozen pages of posts that have nothing to do with your offer which means that someone will have to actively "back-search" from the last post to even know what the current (bumped) discussion is about.

YOUR group buy warrants it's own thread in my opinion.

Good luck with your business! (seriously!)
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    You're free to do as you please and I'm not telling you what to do, but I have to wonder how much sense it makes to post this here in an old, dusty thread containing a dozen pages of posts that have nothing to do with your offer which means that someone will have to actively "back-search" from the last post to even know what the current (bumped) discussion is about.

YOUR group buy warrants it's own thread in my opinion.

Good luck with your business! (seriously!)
    I didn't wanna create a duplicate or multi thread. But, if you say it's OK, then I will post a new thread for my buy.

Thanks. I appreciate it. I've been debating for 2 years now and finally decided to take the dive.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by iMoses14 View Post
    I didn't wanna create a duplicate or multi thread. But, if you say it's OK, then I will post a new thread for my buy.

Thanks. I appreciate it. I've been debating for 2 years now and finally decided to take the dive.

Well, what I say doesn't matter. I resigned as a moderator years ago but yeah, there's no reason why you can't start your own thread.
    It just makes more sense to do so.

Being your own boss is great and it also sucks. As long as the "great" outweighs the "suck", you'll be OK!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112