Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 111 to 116 of 116

Thread: Pmags

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wayne, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    4499133

    Default Re: Pmags

    This thread will no longer be used for the Lancer mag buy.........for "obvious" reasons.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kresgeville, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    4,361
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Pmags

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    This thread will no longer be used for the Lancer mag buy.........for "obvious" reasons.
    Here's the new thread for the LANCER MAG group buy.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=297996

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    *
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    420613

    Default Re: Pmags

    Anyone still looking for PMAGs (not Lancer)?

    I'm in the process of starting a business in Lancaster County and ordering inventory. I'd be willing order a case or more of PMAGs (Black) if the demand is still there.

    Case price for M2 non-window: $975.00 ($9.75 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M3 non-window: $1,075.00 ($10.75 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M2 window: $1,250.00 ($12.50 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M3 window: $1,350.00 ($13.50 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Shipping: $10.00 per 20 magazines.
    If you're local to Lancaster County, we could meet FTF and save shipping.

    I can also get PMAG D-60 Drum Magazine for $101.99 each. Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Shipping would be $10.00 flat rate due to size. Or, free if you're local and can meet FTF.

    I'm gonna set a deadline of Sunday, March 19. Payment for PMAGs would need to be done before I order because I do not want to get stuck with excess inventory.
    I would place order with my supplier on Monday, March 20 first thing in the morning. Should have them by Friday, March 24.

    Terms of sale: Because this is a special buy, all sales will be final.

    If you're interested, just reply to this thread.
    YES. I MAKE AND SELL PARACORD GEAR. JUST SEND ME A PM.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    20,008
    Rep Power
    21474867

    Default Re: Pmags

    Quote Originally Posted by iMoses14 View Post
    Anyone still looking for PMAGs (not Lancer)?

    I'm in the process of starting a business in Lancaster County and ordering inventory. I'd be willing order a case or more of PMAGs (Black) if the demand is still there.

    Case price for M2 non-window: $975.00 ($9.75 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M3 non-window: $1,075.00 ($10.75 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M2 window: $1,250.00 ($12.50 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Case price for M3 window: $1,350.00 ($13.50 per magazine). Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Shipping: $10.00 per 20 magazines.
    If you're local to Lancaster County, we could meet FTF and save shipping.

    I can also get PMAG D-60 Drum Magazine for $101.99 each. Plus 6% PA tax (if you're in state).
    Shipping would be $10.00 flat rate due to size. Or, free if you're local and can meet FTF.

    I'm gonna set a deadline of Sunday, March 19. Payment for PMAGs would need to be done before I order because I do not want to get stuck with excess inventory.
    I would place order with my supplier on Monday, March 20 first thing in the morning. Should have them by Friday, March 24.

    Terms of sale: Because this is a special buy, all sales will be final.

    If you're interested, just reply to this thread.
    You're free to do as you please and I'm not telling you what to do, but I have to wonder how much sense it makes to post this here in an old, dusty thread containing a dozen pages of posts that have nothing to do with your offer which means that someone will have to actively "back-search" from the last post to even know what the current (bumped) discussion is about.

    YOUR group buy warrants it's own thread in my opinion.

    Good luck with your business! (seriously!)
    Pittsburgh PAFOA GROUP SHOOT April 22(click for info) ALL WELCOME!!!
    Pittsburgh PAFOA GROUP SHOOT April 22(click for info) ALL WELCOME!!!

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    *
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    420613

    Default Re: Pmags

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    You're free to do as you please and I'm not telling you what to do, but I have to wonder how much sense it makes to post this here in an old, dusty thread containing a dozen pages of posts that have nothing to do with your offer which means that someone will have to actively "back-search" from the last post to even know what the current (bumped) discussion is about.

    YOUR group buy warrants it's own thread in my opinion.

    Good luck with your business! (seriously!)
    I didn't wanna create a duplicate or multi thread. But, if you say it's OK, then I will post a new thread for my buy.

    Thanks. I appreciate it. I've been debating for 2 years now and finally decided to take the dive.
    YES. I MAKE AND SELL PARACORD GEAR. JUST SEND ME A PM.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    20,008
    Rep Power
    21474867

    Default Re: Pmags

    Quote Originally Posted by iMoses14 View Post
    I didn't wanna create a duplicate or multi thread. But, if you say it's OK, then I will post a new thread for my buy.

    Thanks. I appreciate it. I've been debating for 2 years now and finally decided to take the dive.

    Well, what I say doesn't matter. I resigned as a moderator years ago but yeah, there's no reason why you can't start your own thread.
    It just makes more sense to do so.

    Being your own boss is great and it also sucks. As long as the "great" outweighs the "suck", you'll be OK!
    Pittsburgh PAFOA GROUP SHOOT April 22(click for info) ALL WELCOME!!!
    Pittsburgh PAFOA GROUP SHOOT April 22(click for info) ALL WELCOME!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Similar Threads

  1. [Want To Sell/Trade] My two gen M2 PMags for your two 20rd PMags with dust covers
    By redturbo0 in forum Classifieds Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 10th, 2013, 04:43 PM
  2. [CLOSED] New Gen 3 Black PMAGs for Gen 2 Blk/OD/FDE PMAGs/Troy Battlemags
    By mythaeus in forum Classifieds Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 12th, 2013, 10:20 PM
  3. [Want To Trade] Black 30rd non window pmags for ar10 20rd pmags or 22lr ar mags
    By sixstrings101 in forum Classifieds Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 11th, 2013, 05:08 PM
  4. Black PMAGs for foliage green PMAGs
    By BerksCountyDave in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2009, 07:13 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 21st, 2009, 04:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops