Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default Bulgarian Makarov

AIM has them for $299 with two sets of grips, lanyard, 2 mags, etc.. Look to be in great shape. I already have a DDr so not sure if I will jump on it. Is that a good deal at $299? Seems to be decent ?

Default Re: Bulgarian Makarov

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    AIM has them for $299 with two sets of grips, lanyard, 2 mags, etc.. Look to be in great shape. I already have a DDr so not sure if I will jump on it. Is that a good deal at $299? Seems to be decent ?

Maks are no longer the dirt cheap deals they used to be.

300 bucks for an excellent condition Bulgarian Mak is actually a decent price these days. I had a commerical russian Mak (sold it b/c I had to make room, it was a great little gun), and I bought it for 300 OTD and it was well below the asking price at the time.

Maks are GREAT guns. they are as durable as the day is long. Their reliability is on a par with the Beretta M9 and HK P7. In other words, they don't malfunction.

(Allegheny County)

Go ahead and buy one in my name.

Enjoy it for me.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Cumberland County)

Well, Top Gun Supply just put them out for a few bucks more, but they are listed as unissued, new condition and the handpicked "collectors" version comes with two matching magazines, all the extra goodies, and they will be totally cleaned and "de-cosmolined" before shipping I have an East German DDr and love it so looking forward to this one. My DDr is incredibly accurate, as I'm told all of these are, and very reliable. I have zero issues using it as a carry piece. Found a great leather carry holster on ebay with mag holder all in one for great owb carry too.

(Northampton County)

I have had several of these come in for customers ,they are in the packing grease,very gooey and look brand spanking new and un-fired some cleaning required . I have owned all of the 9x18 pistols very accurate and most are blow back designs so a little heavy on felt recoil. My favorite 9x18 is the P83 Polish Wanad.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Cumberland County)

Good thing about the one I got is that it is their "collectors hand picked" and they totally clean and degrease them

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    I have had several of these come in for customers ,they are in the packing grease,very gooey and look brand spanking new and un-fired some cleaning required . I have owned all of the 9x18 pistols very accurate and most are blow back designs so a little heavy on felt recoil. My favorite 9x18 is the P83 Polish Wanad.

(Bucks County)

looks nice and amazing how much the mak's have risen in price. i can recall the day when you could buy a makarov for about 150 bucks +/-. wish i had kept mine but all they were doing was taking up space in the safe. :-(

(Northampton County)

Bottom line on these pistols is that they are accurate shooters with a bit of kick in the recoil department. I like them they are fun to shoot,I carried the polish p64 about a year as a small carry gun ,very accurate the only drawback being the mag capacity.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor