Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default US Court of Appeals upholds Cuomo's NY SAFE Act; no 2A infringement

Remember when scumbag Harry Reid as former senate majority leader took the nuclear option with respect to suspending the filibuster rule for confirmation of US court nominations below SCOTUS? This allowed o-hole to pack the lower courts with radical activist liberal assholes. It's paying off. The Court of Appeals of the Second Circuit found no violations of the Second Amendment with respect POS cuomo's insane over-reach and infringement on gun rights in the state of New York known as the SAFE Act. This is very bad precedent, very bad precedent indeed...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...zIN8Zl.twitter
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Default Re: US Court of Appeals upholds Cuomo's NY SAFE Act; no 2A infringement

Yup we're loosing
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Ny is a lost cause. Let's hope other Courts go the opposite way. Ultimately the SCOTUS is going to have to make that determination they keep putting off.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

(Montgomery County)

You can thank the damned Heller decision on this one, allowing for states to dictate what they may find legal to own or not own. If we actually want something done, we need to be patient. We need the votes on our side in the SCOTUS and that means a republican president to get the right people in place. That, or have PA pass a law like some other states, banning the enforcement of any new Federal regulations promoting gun control in the state.

If we want to be aggressive than we have to attack at the heart of what the SAFE act is, and what it tries to ban. We all know it's all based on cosmetics and ergonomics of the firearm rather than lethality, cause lets face it, they are all pretty much leveled as far as lethality is concerned. The only other factor is magazine capacity, registration and ammunition purchasing/ownership which all need their own unique argumentative points. Just citing the 2nd amendment is NOT enough for these morons.

(Montgomery County)

To these assholes, so long as SOMEONE is legally allowed to own SOME TYPE of gun, the 2A is not being infringed.

So if basically only politically connected elite can have a single shot .22lr, and nobody else could own anything, that would still be fine to them.