Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Dems ready sweeping new guns bill

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    I can't understand how some people wake up every day and their sole intention in life is to strip people of their freedom, take their money and give shit to someone who absolutely doesn't deserve it, makes my blood boil!
    That specific problem has been going on since the very first form of government in human civilization. Governments ALWAYS eventually want to strip people of rights and money for the simple reason that they want money and power. Kings, pharoahs, czars, emperors, military dictators, whatever the official title is ALL want money and power or they wouldn't want the job. Sad fact of humanity and history. Ours is one of the few countries which has a Constitution based on the very idea that the best government is one that is effectively restrained from robbing and dominating the people but instead serving them and leaving them as autonomous as possible. Some megalomaniacal d***weeds just can't stand that, they want to bring our country down and subjugate it.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Beaver County)

Some good ideas in this thread.

Not worried in the least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12