2300 N Cameron St
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17110

Hours

Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
    Sunday 9:00am – 4:00pm

Admission

General: $10.00
    Children 12 & under: Free (with adult)

Saturday admission is good for both days!
    Join the NRA and get in Free.

Hosted by C&E Gun Shows & Showmasters Gun Shows of Pennsylvania. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

Phone: (540) 953-0016
    Email: gunshows@usit.net
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(York County)

Default Re: Oct 10th - 11th, Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg - C&E/Showmasters

wow, what a waste of time and money. Half the show was empty, the other half was full of over priced junk.

(York County)

Yeah, and the farthest I've ever had to walk from parking to get into the show too!

(Berks County)

I'm surprised to see the above post on this show. Last year we walked out with several surplus rifles between the 4 of us that went. I was going to go today but work changed those plans, so I was thinking about going Sunday. Hopefully there will be others who were there and can give more feedback on the show or I may just pass altogether.

(York County)

there were very few military surplus rifles there so you may want to skip this one. in fact, MANY of the dealers that are usually there skipped this one. only 1 holster guy, TONS of AR and AK stuff, a couple ammo guys, and only one guy selling over priced Mosin nagants. I wish i would have stayed home and saved my $10 admission fee.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    there were very few military surplus rifles there so you may want to skip this one. in fact, MANY of the dealers that are usually there skipped this one. only 1 holster guy, TONS of AR and AK stuff, a couple ammo guys, and only one guy selling over priced Mosin nagants. I wish i would have stayed home and saved my $10 admission fee.
    Thanks for the heads up, you helped make my mind up!

Was anyone else there when the dealer from Hanover Shooters Supply chased the guy out of the building? Supposedly he stole a handgun and the way he refused to stop I believe it.

I was talking to one of the vendors who chased him and she told me it wasn't the first they caught today.

On a good note, I found pink breast cancer awareness silhouette targets. My daughter immediately claimed them as hers when I got home. The things I do to keep her interested in shooting.
    Last edited by MT1; October 10th, 2015 at 10:29 PM.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by MT1 View Post
    Was anyone else there when the dealer from Hanover Shooters Supply chased the guy out of the building? Supposedly he stole a handgun and the way he refused to stop I believe it.

I was talking to one of the vendors who chased him and she told me it wasn't the first they caught today.
    Was the alleged thief apprehended?
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(York County)

We were standing in the rear aisle when the "thief" ran by us being chased. He tried several of the rear doors to get out but they were locked so he headed up through the show area and we lost him in the crowd. Later when we were walking out through the parking lot we saw him standing with two policemen. He wasn't in cuffs or being held, just standing there. I don't know what eventually happened to him.

(York County)

he stole an $800 Leopold scope and a battle pack of ammo on a second trip around from Mike. he was chased and caught by security but the no longer had the items on him. He was caught on video that HSS had at the show and it was reviewed by the police. He didn't steal a handgun. I don't know the outcome of the situation but he was well identified in the video surveilance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast