Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: U.S. vs. Russia: What a war would look like

Quote Originally Posted by Silence Dogood View Post
    Liberals are particularly tasty.

No, they're stringy and bland from all that tofu.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Juniata County)

Any one of our boomers can take out around 240 targets with nukes.
    Assuming any our loaded. Assuming they get launched. Assuming they work. Assuming the pilots can even find Russia....
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Bucks County)

Any one of our boomers can take out around 240 targets with nukes.
    Yep, if it gets off the ground! We haven't had an ALERT bomber force for what, 15-20 years. Think I'm lying? Remember 9/11? The only Air Force assets available were two F-16's at Andrews that had just returned from an unarmed training sortie. They hot-fueled and took off. In the air, they made their attack plans. One would fly into the plane from the rear and the second would hit it in the belly if #1 failed.

Two unarmed F-16's !! That is a quite impressive FAILURE in preparation! Thank you, Barack Hussein Obama!

(Chester County)

What continues to be lost on everyone every time this subject comes up is that we will all be following Rick Grimes to Terminus when WW3 happens.

(Bucks County)

A protracted war would be terrible for us now. We don't have the manufacturing capacity we had in WWII so the answer of the outcome is.......What side is China on? Yes we blow the world away with technology and engineering (using things made in China) but for a true world war we wouldn't have the time to restart all of the steel mills closed in the last 50 years.

That is assuming that Obama is not still president. If he is the war would be much shorter and the death rate would be much lower.......but your grandkids would be speaking Russian.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Yep, if it gets off the ground! We haven't had an ALERT bomber force for what, 15-20 years. Think I'm lying? Remember 9/11? The only Air Force assets available were two F-16's at Andrews that had just returned from an unarmed training sortie. They hot-fueled and took off. In the air, they made their attack plans. One would fly into the plane from the rear and the second would hit it in the belly if #1 failed.

Two unarmed F-16's !! That is a quite impressive FAILURE in preparation! Thank you, Barack Hussein Obama!
    There were a couple more issues there. That it was inside US airspace, during a time of peace. So the only aircraft had to be National Guard.

Which is yet another reason why you should wonder why so many attack aircraft have been taken from the Air Guard, and ask if it is acceptable that Pennsylvania just lost a Battalion Of Apaches who have preformed well on several deployments.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    There were a couple more issues there. That it was inside US airspace, during a time of peace. So the only aircraft had to be National Guard.

Which is yet another reason why you should wonder why so many attack aircraft have been taken from the Air Guard, and ask if it is acceptable that Pennsylvania just lost a Battalion Of Apaches who have preformed well on several deployments.
    The PA ANG lost the 103rd Fighter Squadron of the 111th Fighter Wing too. Bye Bye A-10s.

"The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Monroe County)

Ah the catch all response.

(Chester County)

Where's JustinHemi...?

Wake up and smell our Attack, Ballistic Missile and Guided Missile submarines currently deployed... all capable of turning the world into glass...

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    I Don't disagree with that at all. I just think given the size of our nation, you would need to hit both coasts, as well as something near the middle to take out everything.
    Depending on the size of the weapon and the height it could conceivably be done by two weapons. I would think if someone really wanted to hurt us they would use more. There is a book called 77 days in September that is a pretty good read about the subject. Considering that big cities would lose their collective minds over power loss I can see what would happen if it dragged out just a week or so and it wouldn't be good. People only follow rules until their is no punishment.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast