Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Everytown for gun confiscation Oct 3 ,2015

I outbid them on my freedom and gave $100 to the NRA. I challenge all of you to outbid them to keep freedom.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(York County)

I look forward to the day when THEY realize they're trying to take guns from the people that have ALL the guns.

Go ahead....turn us into cornered animals....you won't like the outcome.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I clicked the Everytown link. It was "inspiring" - I'll be renewing my NRA membership.
    I don't have much to spare, but I have enough change laying around to add one more to the total number of NRA members.

I just got mail with a $25 membership offer plus the infamous free duffel bag.
    If even only 25% of gun owners would join, it would be overwhelming. Still, with Ohammed in office, 95% don't join. I just don't get it
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    I'm good with that. What's your plan? We have discredited their arguments at every level. It will be hard to disgrace them when the media, Hollywood and influential politicians have their back and are active participants. Don't get me wrong, I'm game. We need a plan.
    It will be easy to disgrace them if we step forward in society and be visible as gun owners--that's what the gay rights movement did. Everytown, Bloomberg, O-hole, Hitlary, et al. all do the same thing: blame the invisible, the hypothetical easily abused minority who aren't like the people they're talking to. They NEVER make their speeches in front of a 50-200 person 3 gun match, do they? They don't say your dentist, your doctor, your accountant, your favorite coworker, your cousins, your favorite band, etc. They say that psycho, that drunk, that redneck, that degenerate, those people who live in other places, your rival football team, that other religion, those uneducated people, the gang members, those who wear camo and look silly, and so on. Hollywood and the press have only been able to do what they have done because they have made their ideas more familiar than what we the gun owning population have projected of ourselves to the rest of the population. The Hollywood and media complex can only get away with misinformation when competing information isn't there. They can't say bad things about someone everyone knows and likes. They can't say that about who you eat dinner with. That TV dial and newspaper page don't stand a chance against 1-6 hours of in person direct communication IF we do our part.

It's a simple matter of showing the ninnies who is boss. That means stop holding back, stop "taking the high road".

The strategy is simple: we are 100 million people, so start acting like it. Be everywhere. Be visible and vocal, stand up and say "Hey, that's ME you're talking about, and you will NOT talk about or treat ME that way" IN THE ROOM that anti gun person is talking. Make them the dick nobody likes anymore because they're a dick to Fred, Anna, Josh, Brenda, Ted, Stephanie, and little cousins Jimmy and Erica. Show them your kid's picture with their smallbore rifle trophy, and range pics with them shooting your AR and Glock. Make sure people know you own guns and shoot AND donate to charity, show up to clean up the parking lot at church, take soup to someone who is sick, befriend the new guy at work, etc. They say "Oh I don't want that or you around my kids!"--make them look like a total a**hole for saying that because EVERYONE ELSE loves you around their kids, and recruit the a**hole's kids against them. Be sure people see them versus you and pick you.

Yes that means at work. Yes that means at church. Yes that means at dinner Saturday. Yes that means dinner in Philly or NYC or Baltimore or the Main Line or Pittsburgh wealthy suburbs or with NJ relatives visiting. Yes this means on college campuses and at sports events. Yes that means you're uncomfortable and do it anyway. The anti gun pukes have exploited our silence and taken it as concession that they win. THAT STOPS NOW. You do this day and night, week after week, year after year, get promoted at work, prominent in the community, etc. and be the face of change. Do not be silent or intimidated or despondent, but apply cultural change in OUR direction instead of being on the receiving end of theirs. Do it intensely enough to where this anti gun crap STOPS, PERMANENTLY, FOREVER.

If we were doing this enough already this crap with the O-hole, Watts, etc. wouldn't still be happening because their own people would boo them. They might get 50 people to believe them, but not a room of 500, not even 100. It sure as hell wouldn't be 50 million.

It's very simple, but people on our side don't do it. We have only been losing the war when and where we have refused to fight it.
    Last edited by Yellowfin; October 5th, 2015 at 12:46 AM.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

I'm convinced that Obama's best friend is "Mr. Strawman," that man being the illogical argument.

It saddens me to think that the "Everytown" donators who think background checks are the answer probably don't realize that Mercer-Harper passed several of those allegedly cure-all background checks. /sigh/
    ...and they have a plan...

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2DogsBarking View Post
    I look forward to the day when THEY realize they're trying to take guns from the people that have ALL the guns.

Go ahead....turn us into cornered animals....you won't like the outcome.
    They would never come for your guns because they are cowards. They want to send other peoples children to come and take them. I guess that makes them heartless cowards.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    They would never come for your guns because they are cowards. They want to send other peoples children to come with guns and take them. I guess that makes them heartless cowards.
    FIFY...

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    FIFY...
    Thanks for the fix.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    I'm convinced that Obama's best friend is "Mr. Strawman," that man being the illogical argument.

It saddens me to think that the "Everytown" donators who think background checks are the answer probably don't realize that Mercer-Harper passed several of those allegedly cure-all background checks. /sigh/
    They're not interested in that kind of effectiveness, they're interested in spiting me and you. It's segregation/Prohibition holier than thou mentality. It's "There, I did something" mentality common to people who are generally too cowardly to confront and solve problems.
    Last edited by Yellowfin; October 5th, 2015 at 12:48 AM.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by NRA Member View Post
    Make a gift of $38.37 now to help break the NRA's grip on American politics. $38.37 is the average contribution supporters like you have made in the last three days -- and every dollar you give right now will help elect leaders who will fight for strong gun laws and defeat the ones who refuse to act.
    And how did that work out for them in the midterms? Hahaha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast