Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Want to build an awesome shooting range!

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Well there was a bullet hole so probably not sleeping. White in color, looked sort of like a skinny chicken.
    But how did it taste? And what color wine did you have with it?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    The OP is looking for someone to essentially donate property for his an others personnel use? Oh, and within 45 minutes because an hour would be a hassle.

I was young and naïve once , but yikes.
    No, not donate. It would be more of a partnership. I help build the range and we both get to take advantage of it. Shooting buddies that help each other with our skills and just have fun shooting. And no one said an hour would be a hassle. You really like putting words into people's mouths huh?
    And I think you meant *personal*

(Chester County)

Wow I didn't realize gun people were such dicks to other gun people. I realize this goal might be a little farfetched but it doesn't hurt to try. If I had my own land big enough to have a range my ad would be more along the lines of "Who wants to help build an awesome range in my backyard."

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Here ya go

http://www.remax.com/realestatehomes...245205891.html

Might be a bit of a drive, but just think of the FREEDOM
    See, this is helpful. Thank you good sir that is actually a somewhat viable option.

Quote Originally Posted by aidendelpino View Post
    Wow I didn't realize gun people were such dicks to other gun people. I realize this goal might be a little farfetched but it doesn't hurt to try. If I had my own land big enough to have a range my ad would be more along the lines of "Who wants to help build an awesome range in my backyard."

It's just ball busting it's kinda what guy's do or at least did at one time. Your correct there is no harm in asking but what your asking is a bit far fetched due to the liability of letting another person and their friends build a fun time tactical range on their property where the owner would be fully responsible and liable for anything negative that could happen there. There are a lot of good guy's on this board and it's worth being a member even when we don't get the response we are looking for gotta just roll with the punches.

I would also have to add that having only 4 posts and the 1st of which is asking "Hey can me and my buds turn your property into a range" isn't going to get a lot of positive responses, now become a member of the community attend a few of the board shoots make some gun trades or sales with a few guys establish a reputation with the community and you might get a better turn out for what your asking down the line. These sites tend to turn more into a dysfunctional community rather then a Craigs list add.

Look on the bright side at least the thread didn't turn gay.
    Last edited by Hodgie; September 30th, 2015 at 09:52 PM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    It's just ball busting it's kinda what guy's do or at least did at one time. Your correct there is no harm in asking but what your asking is a bit far fetched due to the liability of letting another person and their friends build a fun time tactical range on their property where the owner would be fully responsible and liable for anything negative that could happen there. There are a lot of good guy's on this board and it's worth being a member even when we don't get the response we are looking for gotta just roll with the punches.

I would also have to add that having only 4 posts and the 1st of which is asking "Hey can me and my buds turn your property into a range" isn't going to get a lot of positive responses, now become a member of the community attend a few of the board shoots make some gun trades or sales with a few guys establish a reputation with the community and you might get a better turn out for what your asking down the line. These sites tend to turn more into a dysfunctional community rather then a Craigs list add.

Haha your response made it all better. Thanks, I realize that some of the people here were just messing around, which doesn't affect me. The parrot guy was very funny and actually made me laugh. Thanks for your insight and for getting right to the point.

(Lancaster County)

Raxer posted, it won't be long till he's talking about gay stormtroopers.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

its early yet..

(Tioga County)

Just some advice young lad, you'll need a thicker skin and learn not to take things personally when your ideas or interests are challenged. Believe me if people wanted to be a dick to you here, you haven't seen anything.

Yes your idea is far fetched but of course it does not hurt to ask. You never know.

If I had my own land big enough to have a range my ad would be more along the lines of "Who wants to help build an awesome range in my backyard."
    yeah, someone else tried that before, not sure how it worked out for him but it didn't seem that they were breaking down his door to help...

and yeah, a lot of people can be dicks here but you got off easy. Don't worry, you'll get used to it after you change usernames once or twice lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast