Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default Viridian adjustment screw damaged new AlienGear holster

Hello all,

I recently purchased a Viridian Reactor laser for my LC9s to go along with the AlienGear Cloak Tuck 3.0 holster. Everything was perfect out of the box, gun fit perfectly into the holster with excellent retention. I decided to wear it around the house today to get used to the fit and feel, and to practice my draw a bit.

I probably tried 2 different height adjustments on the holster, and about 2 dozen draws, when I noticed the damage to the holster. Upon further inspection, it turns out the windage adjustment screw has a very sharp leading edge, and is scraping the holster upon insertion.

Now I notice that the retention is sloppy, and the gun actually pushes through the bottom of the shell. Seriously bummed out, looks like I'm going to have to purchase another holster or see if AlienGear will work with me. In any event, I need to find a cure to the adjustment screw issue.

I was thinking that I could sight it in, and try to file it down to round it off a bit.

Has anyone had any experience with an accessory?? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!!

20150927_205933.jpg
    20150927_210012.jpg
    Last edited by tonysracing; September 27th, 2015 at 09:58 PM.