Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,331
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Sherman theater - Stroudsburg

    I was looking at the events calendar for the Sherman and there are some shows that my wife wants to go to. Any idea if this venue is posted "no firearms" or if they wand you at the door? Or does it depend on the show? I can imagine you'd get a much different crowd going to see the Indigo Girls than you would at a Misfits show.
    "How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessnes."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,331
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Sherman theater - Stroudsburg

    Anybody know?
    "How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessnes."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pocono`s, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    3,399
    Rep Power
    12154362

    Default Re: Sherman theater - Stroudsburg

    I haven't been there in a while but wasn't wanded.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Near Scranton, Pennsylvania
    (Lackawanna County)
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Sherman theater - Stroudsburg

    I have never attended at show at the Sherman. However, I know it is pretty much across the street from Dunkelberger's. Someone at their gun counter may know if you give them a call.

    By the way, are you going to the Indigo Girls show? I went to see them at the University of Delaware 15+ years ago.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    POCONO MOUNTAINS, PENNSYLVANIA, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    20351389

    Default Re: Sherman theater - Stroudsburg

    Been there many times,nothing posted that I could find.Iccw and dont advise to O/C at an event like this.Jay Black is a Fav So was Aretha Franklin And Golden Boys a way back.Just never cared for parking downtown until they made the parking feilds behund Dunkys ! JMO/MDT

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,331
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Sherman theater - Stroudsburg

    Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    I have never attended at show at the Sherman. However, I know it is pretty much across the street from Dunkelberger's. Someone at their gun counter may know if you give them a call.

    By the way, are you going to the Indigo Girls show? I went to see them at the University of Delaware 15+ years ago.
    We were thinking about it. I still kick myself for missing Shawn Colvin a couple years back.

    I'm also considering taking the girls to see The Misfits on Oct. 30. I've been watching videos by the bands that they like and all these youngsters are all wearing Misfits T-shirts. I figure that I should show them the band that's inspiring their favorites. Yeah it'll be the post-Danzig Misfits, but it's still better than My Chemical Romance.
    "How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessnes."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Monroe Co., Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Sherman theater - Stroudsburg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    We were thinking about it. I still kick myself for missing Shawn Colvin a couple years back.

    I'm also considering taking the girls to see The Misfits on Oct. 30. I've been watching videos by the bands that they like and all these youngsters are all wearing Misfits T-shirts. I figure that I should show them the band that's inspiring their favorites. Yeah it'll be the post-Danzig Misfits, but it's still better than My Chemical Romance.
    If you want to see the Misfits for free, consider traveling 3 miles south to the Monroe County Correctional Facility!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    "The Country", Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    1,943
    Rep Power
    21474843

    Default Re: Sherman theater - Stroudsburg

    I went to the Sherman Theater for a Granger Smith concert last night. Security does pat downs as soon as you walk in.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,331
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Sherman theater - Stroudsburg

    Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    I went to the Sherman Theater for a Granger Smith concert last night. Security does pat downs as soon as you walk in.
    Good to know. Considering the amount of NY influence in Stroudsburg, I kind of figured that that would be the case. Thanks for letting me know.

    For the record, how thorough were they and do you think they'd have issues with something like a Leatherman?
    "How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessnes."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,327
    Rep Power
    2437225

    Default Re: Sherman theater - Stroudsburg

    I have only been there for my daughter's dance recital, so there were no pat downs ay that time.
    ...and they have a plan...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Stroudsburg East Stroudsburg Crime Thread
    By frankie in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 24th, 2009, 07:04 PM
  2. Stroudsburg OC
    By StovePipe in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 10th, 2008, 08:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops