Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: pennlineman

(Berks County)

Default pennlineman

I searched using "advance search" and went back 70 pages to no avail. Thus a perhaps new thread.

I neither bought from nor sold to pennlineman, but his assitance was extremely helpful in consummating a deal between myself and another member. The member and I had a logistical problem and pennlineman played go-between for us. He spent his time and went out of his way to do it.

He brought the product for my inspection and delivered the cash to the other person. One can't get more honest than that. I would totally trust pennlineman.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: pennlineman

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I searched using "advance search" and went back 70 pages to no avail. Thus a perhaps new thread.

I neither bought from nor sold to pennlineman, but his assitance was extremely helpful in consummating a deal between myself and another member. The member and I had a logistical problem and pennlineman played go-between for us. He spent his time and went out of his way to do it.

He brought the product for my inspection and delivered the cash to the other person. One can't get more honest than that. I would totally trust pennlineman.

Interesting. I was trying to think of a way to post feedback for him as well and you made it pretty easy since I can just reverse the order of a few words...

pennlineman's assistance was extremely helpful in consummating a deal between myself and another member. The member and I had a logistical problem and pennlineman played go-between for us. He spent his time and went out of his way to do it.

He transported the product for inspection by the other person and delivered the cash to me. One can't get more honest than that. I would totally trust pennlineman.

On top of that, I can add that pennlineman recently purchased some items from me that I neglected to post any feedback for.
    I had priced said items as $20 ea or two for $30 and he wrestled me to the ground and forced me to take $40 for the both of them.

OK, so no 'rasslin' was involved, but he did make the kind gesture of insisting on paying the "individual price" for both.

Equal props go out to his wife. A couple of great people for sure and the type that are an asset to this forum, and humanity in general. (too much? lol)