Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Get your DOE PERMITS IN!

First day for Doe Permits is August 4th, so they can be sent in on this coming Saturday. (excerpt from PGC)

Application Schedule
    The Game Commission, through proper WMU post office boxes, will accept antlerless license applications from
    state residents beginning the first Monday in August (Monday, Aug. 4, 2008). Nonresident applications will be accepted
    beginning the third Monday in August (Monday, Aug. 18, 2008). Applications received early will be returned to
    sender. The original antlerless license application provided with hunting license purchase cannot be copied or repro-
    duced.
    On the fourth Monday in August (Monday, Aug. 25, 2008), the first round of unsold antlerless applications from
    residents and nonresidents will be accepted for WMUs with licenses remaining. At this time an individual may submit only
    one unsold application to one unit. Applying for and receiving more than one “unsold” antlerless license prior to the date for
    the second round unsold — except in WMUs 2B, 5C and 5D — is against the law and carries a $100 fine. In addition,
    receiving a second “unsold” license during the first round automatically voids the first “unsold” license a hunter receives. On
    the second Monday in September (Monday Sept. 8, 2008), the second round of unsold applications will be accepted in
    WMUs with remaining licenses. Once again, an individual may apply for only one unsold license in a WMU. Overall, an
    individual may apply for and receive no more than a total of two unsold licenses.
    In WMUs 2B, 5C and 5D, there is no limit to the number of unsold antlerless license applications an individual can
    make or receive (No more than 3 individual applications per official envelope). This can be done by mail starting
    Monday, Aug. 25, until allocations in those three WMUs are exhausted. Over-the-counter sales in these three units
    only begin Monday, Sept. 8, 2008.
    Last edited by Dredly; July 30th, 2008 at 09:22 AM.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: GET YOUR DOE PERMITS IN!

All ready to go for 3D.

(Lancaster County)

Mine is filled out and ready to go.
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

(Erie County)

Oh for the old days when my county couldn't give away all its antlerless tags. I fondly remember standing at the courthouse doors at 5am in October and ending up with 3 doe tags each year. I'd fill them all and I ate a lot less beef and pork in those days.

My yellow envelope thingy has been collecting dust for a couple weeks now awaiting its turn in the mailbox. I'll mail mine Friday so it doesn't get routed through Pittsburgh.
    "When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can become deadly projectiles." - Unknown.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by ihunt49 View Post
    All ready to go for 3D.
    Now we just need early season here in Area 3D and we'll be set! come on PGC get with the program and give us 2 more weeks!!!!
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Chester County)

Mine is ready to go and sitting on top of the nook wall by the front door. I'll probably drop it in the mail Friday night or Saturday morning.

Mines ready, so is my DMAP request.

(Pike County)

Permit locked and loaded!
    I actually woke up suddenly in the night this week thinking I'd filed something in incorrectly.....

(Fayette County)

Default Re: Get your DOE PERMITS IN!

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    First day for Doe Permits is August 4th, so they can be sent in on this coming Saturday. (excerpt from PGC)
    I always mail mine on Friday. It is a habit I got into when they were harder to get. That way it is sitting there Monday first thing.
    "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Get your DOE PERMITS IN!

Just got my hunting license today. Darn deadline keeps sneaking up on me. I usually drop of my dole license application at the post office on Saturday.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast